If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37" LG options

Options
  • 15-06-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi,

I have some fairly specific requirements which so far have narrowed me down to the LG range I think.

I'm looking for HD 37" with 2 SCARTS (rules out most Samsungs) and with a base unit that allows the TV to swivel (rules out Sonys). I'm unlikely to have a AV system any time soon so something with reasonable sound system is preferable.

So any of the LG's seem to fit the bill. Can you tell me what the difference is between the 37LH5000 and the 37LH7000? Do they have the same sound systems for example?

I don't think you stock the 37LH5000 so what would be your best price (incl delivery to Dublin) for the 37LH7000, or is there anything else that you could recommend?

Many thanks!
    Bill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭beecee

Hmmm... I've noticed from another thread that you don't ship the 37LH7000 or 37LH3010.

I'd still be curious to know if there's much difference between these two and the 37LH5000.

Cheers
    Bill

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

beecee wrote: »
    Hi,

I have some fairly specific requirements which so far have narrowed me down to the LG range I think.

I'm looking for HD 37" with 2 SCARTS (rules out most Samsungs) and with a base unit that allows the TV to swivel (rules out Sonys). I'm unlikely to have a AV system any time soon so something with reasonable sound system is preferable.

So any of the LG's seem to fit the bill. Can you tell me what the difference is between the 37LH5000 and the 37LH7000? Do they have the same sound systems for example?

I don't think you stock the 37LH5000 so what would be your best price (incl delivery to Dublin) for the 37LH7000, or is there anything else that you could recommend?

Many thanks!
    Bill

Bill,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - as you noticed we dont stock the 37LH5000 but I do have the 37LH7000 in stock and I'll happily ship it at £499.95 & £29.95 for delivery - if you wanted to add the 5 year warranty the total would be £549.90 + delivery.

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John!

I think I'll go local with the 37LH5000 though. Judging from link below there's very little difference:

http://www.plasma-lcd-crt.com/compares/lg_37lh7000_vs_lg_37lh5000

Cheers
    Bill

beecee wrote: »
    Thanks John!

I think I'll go local with the 37LH5000 though. Judging from link below there's very little difference:

http://www.plasma-lcd-crt.com/compares/lg_37lh7000_vs_lg_37lh5000

Cheers
    Bill

Bill,

you know how much I hate losing Biz :mad:

Would you be interested in the spanking new 37PFL7605H LED TV?

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=6556

Retails at €1000 - if I did you a MEGAMEGA Boardie special.......?;)

It has the nice swivel stand / 2 Scarts / 4 * HDMI / DLNA Networking & Web Access via ethernet or optional Wifi dongle / Ambilight / 500,000:1 Dynamic Contrast and of course it's an LED so it gets by on about 40% less power that a normal LCD!

I mean a mega price!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭reb73

John,

What kind of mega-boardie special are we talking about?:D

In the market for a 37-40 LED (have a Sony 37 KDLP3020 but looking to upgrade to an LED yoke)and as a long time observer/admirer of your deals, could be tempted to open my account with Richer sounds;)

• Advertisement

Ah nuts! I went out and bought one last night without checking back here first.

I'll probably regret it, but go on and break my heart... what would the mega deal have been? Looks like a super TV!!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭miss_daisy

Bill,

you know how much I hate losing Biz :mad:

Would you be interested in the spanking new 37PFL7605H LED TV?

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=6556

Retails at €1000 - if I did you a MEGAMEGA Boardie special.......?;)

It has the nice swivel stand / 2 Scarts / 4 * HDMI / DLNA Networking & Web Access via ethernet or optional Wifi dongle / Ambilight / 500,000:1 Dynamic Contrast and of course it's an LED so it gets by on about 40% less power that a normal LCD!

I mean a mega price!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Interested in a mega boardie special deal John,:D could you PM me some info if possible?

John -> Thanks for the PM, much appreciated.. Have to agree its a very good price :D

I've PM'd you back with a few queries, thankful if you could get back to me when time permits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Any chance you could pm the mega boardie special supperdupper price...;)

PCDub wrote: »
    Any chance you could pm the mega boardie special supperdupper price...;)

PC - you have been PM'ed as requested (a bit late, apologies :o)

Keep me posted if you think you can squeeze EVEN MORE kit into that house!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Just a quick note to record my appreciation and kudos to John, Ashley and Nicola for organizing an expedited (and personal) delivery of the 40PFL7605 (initially ordered the 37" model, but ended up going for the 40" - felt more like a real upgrade from my existing 37" sony).

Thanks a million and you can add my name to your already big list of grateful customers! Won't be long before I'm back looking for my next boardsie bargain :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.