Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driver?

• 15-06-2010 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I want to be able to use my Brother MFC-210c on this computer but I've lost the disk. I tried to download a driver (is this right?) but I got so far when the programme started looking for money.

I'm sure there is a way to download it for free right? Can anyone tell me what to look for? (without laughing at my lack of ability :o)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

There actually. :) When you go onto the next page it's not the actual driver you're downloading it's "Driver Mender". You can download that for free then it scans your computer, tells you what drivers are not fully downloaded, in need of repair or updating etc. Then asks if you want to download the necessary drivers. You click yes, it asks for your paypal details.

Thats because your falling for the scam downloads to fix your PC :Facepalm:

Just type in the captcha code and wait for the download

downloadgl.png

Dont facepalm me!!! :P

That is what I did. I'll try again. :)

EDIT: Ok Top of the tab is saying "connecting" there is the download icon on the bottom. Is that what should happen?

Thanks

13 mins on and it's still "connecting"........

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It sat there for ages, then the page closed down and nothing happened.

• Advertisement

Whispered wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

It sat there for ages, then the page closed down and nothing happened.

It's working fine for me.

I've downloaded it 3 times now

I'm on the brother website now. Maybe will be able to get it there. I have no idea why it's not working for me. I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help.

I got it.:D

Thanks again.

Whispered wrote: »
    I got it.:D

Thanks again.

No bother

• Advertisement
Advertisement