Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Trouble in the City

Options
  • 15-06-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm currently living in the Ballinacurra Area, and am having serious problems with my Eircom Broadband connection, its after dropping to a point where it is 0.19 down, and 0.02 up, is anyone else having these issues? Or is it just me, I've phoned them and they said "Its not a broadband related issue, we'll put you through to our line team", then when I got through to them, (after some waiting), the instantly said it was an issue for the Broadband support, who had sent me to them in the firstplace, after I said they sent me there, they said they would report it and hung up.

Anyone had problems like this recently? Or is it just me, that has bad luck with Eircom and the support?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Not much help ... but no problems here . Same side of town as you .

Advertisement