Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interested in running group in Phibsboro/Drumcondra?

Options
  • 15-06-2010 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anyone interested in joining a running group in Phibsboro/Drumcondra? Very informal is the idea, come whatever days you wish that kind of thing, evening preferably 6.30-7ish. A group run may motivate you more than solitary. Could do social as well on occasion. All levels. Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 samsneed

I'm currently trying to get ready for the 5 mile run in the Phoenix Park in a months time. Could be fun, still open to applications aswell I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Could break the boredom of training on my own the odd night a week. What mileage are you planning to do for the 5 miler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 samsneed

what do you run usually? Just did five miles actually but I was really pushing the boat out. Three miles maybe if your interested? Was in a group before- it's actually good, get back to me Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

I'll PM you a message

Advertisement