Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my three , service unavailable

Options
  • 15-06-2010 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

hi
    i m just after porting my number to 3
    however the my3 page keeps saying service unavailable

as far as i understood thats the only way to check the credit so i cant do that

also I m trying to register a my3 account on the three website but it was again unavailable

can anyone who is on 3 check this , just to make sure its not my fault somewhere

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Is it my3 via their site or via planet 3, I just checked and its working ok on my phone. You can also check your balance by calling 1744

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

i think there s something wrong with my phone

i can make calls from it, but when i call my number it says that its switched off

my3 on their website i mean, it says to register the phone number and the sim number , but it says service is unavailable

is this normal do u know? the chap said the phone would have problems for around 2 hours not the all day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

when i ported and tried to register i kept getting service unavailable messages too.. It just worked all of a sudden tho.. There is a chance I may have tried a different browser.. I don't actually know.. It did just suddenly work tho.
    Didnt have any trouble with calls.. Untill today when it wouldn't make calls.. I turned off 3g (which effectively puts you on vodafone) and it worked fine. All seems to be working again now. It could have just been a glitch..

Advertisement