Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IVAO - INSTALL

Options
  • 15-06-2010 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

hi people,

i have vatsim for fsx but want to try out ivao as i heard it is better but i cant seem to be able to install it. For vatsim i am using squawkbox but their is no option to connect to ivao with that ???!!!

Any help would be really appreciated Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

paddy140 wrote: »
    hi people,

i have vatsim for fsx but want to try out ivao as i heard it is better

Wouldnt be so sure ;)

But anyway, get FSinn. that works with IVAO and VATsim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 paddy140

Wouldnt be so sure ;)

But anyway, get FSinn. that works with IVAO and VATsim.

Thanks For Reply.

How would i be able to install IVAO as a server their i see they have vatsim already down as one but not IVAO thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Shaneboyle

Hello,

IVAO uses its own software called IVAP.
    It can be downloaded from here

Please also make sure you registered on IVAO.aero not IVAO.org sign in with your details to download the products.

Any further help you can post here or contact me on shane.boyle[at]ivao.aero

Regards
    Shane Boyle
    Membership Cord.
    IVAO IE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 paddy140

Shaneboyle wrote: »
    Hello,

IVAO uses its own software called IVAP.
    It can be downloaded from here

Please also make sure you registered on IVAO.aero not IVAO.org sign in with your details to download the products.

Any further help you can post here or contact me on shane.boyle[at]ivao.aero

Regards
    Shane Boyle
    Membership Cord.
    IVAO IE

Thank You!

Advertisement