Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Maths Question

• 15-06-2010 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi.

Im wondering about what is happenening regarding the whole'project maths' thing for the upcoming school term? (starting september 2010)

I am in 5ft year and am wondering if i will have to take 'project maths' and how it is going to affect my exams papers? will i have to do project maths and also study the same 'notmal' maths curriculum i did all along?

Also, how is it going to affect other students? (1st year,2nd year,3rd year,etc)?

cheers

jm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Duncannon

Hi.

Im wondering about what is happenening regarding the whole'project maths' thing for the upcoming school term? (starting september 2010)

I am in 5ft year and am wondering if i will have to take 'project maths' and how it is going to affect my exams papers? will i have to do project maths and also study the same 'notmal' maths curriculum i did all along?

Also, how is it going to affect other students? (1st year,2nd year,3rd year,etc)?

cheers
    the bad news is at the moment they are introducing it in 5th year next september in all schools

jm
    the bad news is at the moment they are introducing it in 5th year next september in all schools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sarahisdeadly

Have you just finished fifth year or are you starting in september?
    If you just finished it as far as i know you continue doing the current course, that's what they're doing in my school anyhow, with next years fifth years starting the project maths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Duncannon

Have you just finished fifth year or are you starting in september?
    If you just finished it as far as i know you continue doing the current course, that's what they're doing in my school anyhow, with next years fifth years starting the project maths.
    If you are currently in 5th year you will not be affected but if you are starting 5th year in September you will be affected.

Advertisement