Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L'prof's Accum

Options
  • 15-06-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭

Gonna start with €1 and see how far I can get, will mostly be backing heavy favourites. Interesting to note that if you had a 365 bet run (1 a day) with average odds of 1/40, you'd be up €8206.50. Anyway, it's just a bit of fun, I won't be surprised if I fall flat straight away!

Los Angeles Lakers, Montepaschi Siena & Brazil €1 @ 1.51

Profit: -€1 | Strike Rate: 0% | ROI: -100%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

l'prof i saw the spreadsheet to get the roi on pyros thread..how do you handle each way bets?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

l'prof i saw the spreadsheet to get the roi on pyros thread..how do you handle each way bets?

I could add in columns specifically for it or you could adjust the odds accordingly. For example, if you bet €10 ew (€20)on a horse and it places and returns 22.50, you could enter in the odds box =22.5/D2, where D2 is the box that you entered €20 into.

Any of that may sense? I don't think I explained it very well :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

L'prof wrote: »
    I could add in columns specifically for it or you could adjust the odds accordingly. For example, if you bet €10 ew (€20)on a horse and it places and returns 22.50, you could enter in the odds box =22.5/D2, where D2 is the box that you entered €20 into.

Any of that may sense? I don't think I explained it very well :confused:
    i could try adjust the odds let me give it a go

I should have added that I hope to increase my bank by 2.5% each day (compound interest), so if my first bet comes in I'll be about 16 days ahead of schedule...I've just jinxed it now, haven't I?

Los Angeles Lakers, Montepaschi Siena & Brazil €1 @ 1.51

Profit: €0.51 | Strike Rate: 100.0% | ROI: 51.0%

J Henin & Spain €1.51 @ 1.35

Profit: -€1 | Strike Rate: 50.0% | ROI: -39.8%

• Advertisement

I don't think I'm the only one to lose money on Spain today!

Ljungskile (live) & San Francisco Giants €1 @ 1.78

Profit: -€2 | Strike Rate: 33.3% | ROI: -57.0%

I don't think I'm the only one to lose money on Spain today!

Ljungskile (live) & San Francisco Giants €1 @ 1.78

Profit: -€2 | Strike Rate: 33.3% | ROI: -57.0%

Haha, I never learn. I always get caught out by live betting :rolleyes:

San Francisco Giants €1 @ 1.37

Profit: -€3 | Strike Rate: 25.0% | ROI: -66.5%

B Becker, S Stosur, K Clijsters, A Petkovic, J Henin, Argentina €1.37 @ 3.71

If I wasn't so greedy, I'd have just backed Henin, which would have me well above my daily target!

Advertisement