Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper II OL, done in 30 mins

• 15-06-2010 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else got looks of disappointment walking out of the exam?

And me here thinking I did great, haha!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Just wondering if anyone else got looks of disappointment walking out of the exam?

And me here thinking I did great, haha!

In my exam hall of 18 student, 16 of which were doing ordinary and 2 higher level, 9 of them walked out in 30 mins, our superintendent was baffled that they all left so early, she called in the head supervisor who said she can't stop them leaving after 30 mins is up. I left after an hour, wrote as much as I could on each of the questions, around 4.5 full A4 pages. If you have nothing left to write and have looked over your work a few times, WHY stay in there? Personal decision if you want to leave or not really......

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

I stayed for just under an hour but that's because I literally feel asleep for half an hour:Dwoke up and thought I slept through the whole thing.Just finished my gealy qb and then left.4 full pages(mostly crap) so I'm happy,that's 2 more than the mocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

did a couple of lines of irish..(i think it was irish anyway)
    walked out with 32mins gone,
    the only thing that made sence on my answer sheet was,
    "is maith liom an dan seo",,,which means
    i like the poem,,,:D

wat a laugh.......

Advertisement