Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical Studies and Religon

• 15-06-2010 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Hey
    If I end up repeating, can someone please outline this course in HL? What its like etc What its like studywise etc etc

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

Classical Studies is probably one of the most intensive writing exams in the LC itself. The whole exam is just a series of essays based on written texts. Personally I loved it.

There is a lot to know however. But the course would easily be covered in a year if you had access to good notes and were a good reader. If you have a flair for writing it would also be helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sarahisdeadly

I don't actually do Religion but it's done in my school so I know a little bit about it!

Very essay based. I think there's about four essays to do on the exam.
    There's also a project done during the year worth about 20%. I think the topic this year was Jesus and gender roles.

I have friends that love it, but a lot hate it too. I find it's the ones who like English that do well.

Advertisement