Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fresh shed possible super hypo sonoran

Options
  • 15-06-2010 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

my male possible super hypo sonoran was looking rather good tonight as he has shed quite recently,so i thought i would grab a "few" photos lol
    And as always,the pics dont do him justice!!
    IMG_3175.jpg
    IMG_3176.jpg
    IMG_3177.jpg
    IMG_3180.jpg
    IMG_3181.jpg
    IMG_3182.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 phil exotic

and a couple more lol
    IMG_3188.jpg
    IMG_3194.jpg
    IMG_3195.jpg
    IMG_3196.jpg
    Thanx for looking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Cool snake, try to take some photos from differant angels rather than a top down view/photo. Even use props, logs/moss, try to stimulate its natural surroundings and for the cheese factor use an apple !;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

Do you let them out on the grass for exercise or was it just to take photos? I'm totally clueless about snakes but it's nice to see a snake outside on the grass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

what a georgous looking snake........:D

Chorcai wrote: »
    Cool snake, try to take some photos from differant angels rather than a top down view/photo. Even use props, logs/moss, try to stimulate its natural surroundings and for the cheese factor use an apple !;)

The idea of the these photos was more to display the colour and pattern of the animal its self rather than to take pretty photos;)

• Advertisement

morganafay wrote: »
    Do you let them out on the grass for exercise or was it just to take photos? I'm totally clueless about snakes but it's nice to see a snake outside on the grass :)

The grass makes for a good background for the photos

joyce2009 wrote: »
    what a georgous looking snake........:D

Thankyou very much:)

Advertisement