Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHUT DOWN CHINEESE

Options
  • 15-06-2010 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

so i was trawling facebook yesterday and came across someones status update!

supposedly his parents friends had ordered some food and the wife was eating curry, she split her tooth on something in the curry, she went to the dentist and they soon discovered that she had split her tooth on a dog tag, the things you put inside the dog to track it!! he also says that when the police raided the restuarant they discovered a freezer full of stolen cats and dogs, my friend isnt very sure if it was a chinnese!!

but ive walked past 'lotus' a few times in the past days and they used to open during the day as a cafe but they have been closed!!

suspicous much?? no need to get worried its most likely a lie but i thought id put it out her in case anyone heard anything!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,947 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Ha ha ha......

Why do people insist on spreading these weird stupid rumours.

My sister goes to a chinese in Celbridge and she was in the local shop when the girl behind the counter said - oh, dont go there, they catch their ducks in the liffey. My sister said she had to go outside to get a good laugh at the stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

"He said, she heard that someone's cousin once met a person who knew a guy.." threads benefit no one..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement