Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for guitarists and vocalist in Dublin

Options
  • 15-06-2010 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Band Members Wanted For New Band
    Band Genre- Metal, Stoner, Doom, Hard Rock, Blues
    Band Location- Dublin
    Influences- Alice In Chains, Down, Pentagram, Sleep, Black Sabbath, Clutch, Led Zeppelin, Witchcraft, ZZ Top, Tool, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica (early), Pearl Jam, Kyuss, Guns N' Roses, Machine Head and many more.
    Positions Available- Looking for guitarists, vocalist.
    Desired Age Range- Preferably mid 20's but will consider anyone over 21
    Additional Info- Looking for some like minded people to get something original going. Have bass and drums ready to go. Totally new band so no experience required but must be willing and available to practice on a regular basis and a little bit of ambition wouldn't go astray:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Pm'ed you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 harrythinker

I m a singer. I would love to join u guys.
    You can listen me and then its your choice.
    I live in dublin 7.

Regards
    Harish

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Last Angry Man

Hi there
    I am a guitarist and singer and might be interested. I have a few songs ready to go since I had put a band together over the last few months but it has imploded so I find myself at a loose end again. I;d be happy to sing and play guitar or just do guitar and backing vox. Have own gear, transport etc.
    PM me if you're interested.
    LAM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Man In The Box

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

two very good guitarists here if you need them to jam. pm me! your influences are spot on :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement