Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before I order this

Options
  • 15-06-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

Paypal has decided for me that I can't order through Ebuyer, so I am ordering from somewhere else, what this means is I have to get the 5830 instead, as the alternative supplier only have the Sapphire TOXIC edition :(

2d0f3bl.png

So, everything in order? Please don't comment about Komplett, I am sure it will be fine.

EDIT: Will have different hard drive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Ok, just ordered, wish me luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Best of luck with it!

Lu Tze wrote: »
    Best of luck with it!

Thanks, I hope it ships to the right address, as it is inputted as:
    HOUSE NAME,
    HILL WHATEVER,
    VILLAGE X
    IRELAND

No Co. Dublin or anything O.O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Did you try Scan.co.uk? I'm pretty sure all that stuff would come to approx the same price as on Komplett, and from my experience, Scans one of the best companies I ever ordered off. The near replied to all my emails before I even wrote them that's how good they were!

I just ordered a simple fan off komplett on friday I think, and the order isn't showing up on my account. And it's also not showing up on their side of things either. I wish you luck, but I wouldn't have orderd off Komplett. Especially with any order over €50.

Edit: What happened the tuniq btw? I see the v8 in there :)

Did you try Scan.co.uk? I'm pretty sure all that stuff would come to approx the same price as on Komplett, and from my experience, Scans one of the best companies I ever ordered off. The near replied to all my emails before I even wrote them that's how good they were!

I just ordered a simple fan off komplett on friday I think, and the order isn't showing up on my account. And it's also not showing up on their side of things either. I wish you luck, but I wouldn't have orderd off Komplett. Especially with any order over €50.

I was considering Scan at one point, forget what it was that made me decide no to use it.

anyway, my order is showing up, just need an alteration to the address and I'm set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

your in dublin venom ye would you not pick it up in blanch you will get it quicker

massy086 wrote: »
    your in dublin venom ye would you not pick it up in blanch you will get it quicker

I don't mind waiting an extra day or two, as long as I get the parts, hopefully tomorrow mark or ryan will change the address for me.

Plus, I'm lazy XD

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭_MadRa_

Nothing at all wrong with komplett, i bought a samsung tv from them 3 years ago...E1000... i had it in about 10 days i think...All the way to Kerry :D
    Good Brand and cheapest around for that model...
    Not only am i in kerry but im in the middle of nowhere...
    Delivery man was great...tv was and still is great...

Ah, but Komplett recently got bought out and changed supplier, which lead to a LOT of problems, most have been sorted now, but some remain.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭_MadRa_

didnt know that...Ive bought a few bits and pieces since ...no problems

• Advertisement

_MadRa_ wrote: »
    didnt know that...Ive bought a few bits and pieces since ...no problems
    Check the Komplett forum on boards. And read though peoples posts, most are people with problems... and it goes back weeks.

Only thing left to get picked is the case (HAF 922) and then it will ship! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Nice one Sean, best of luck with it!

I remember being in a very similar position to you back in the day

Remember to keep yourself grounded while your putting it together. Do everything slowly, you'll enjoy it more and it would avoid any unesscary mistakes

Deaddude wrote: »
    Nice one Thomas, best of luck with it!

I remember being in a very similar position to you back in the day

Remember to keep yourself grounded while your putting it together. Do everything slowly, you'll enjoy it more and it would avoid any unesscary mistakes

Name's actually Sean, it's my dad's account :D

I know to keep myself grounded, I will plug in the PSU after installing it and just tap off the casing every now and then.

Radiator is good too, I usually have one of those anti static bands attached to a radiator :)

Don't have a rad though, too expensive for my liking and too complicated for my first build.

No no I mean:

Radiator-Lg.jpg

Oh XD

I've been gawking over computers too long D:

facepalm.jpg

Advertisement