Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interior design courses

Options
  • 15-06-2010 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I would like to do an accredited course perhaps an associate diploma course in interior design at the Dublin Institute of design.Has anyone done this course or can you recommend any other one ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there.:)

The Help Desk is for people who are having trouble using the boards.ie site or who wish to contest or clarify a moderator decision.

As the college you've mentioned doesn't have its own forum, I reckon the College forum (in the menu at the top of the screen, Edu > College) might be the best place for you to ask.

There's an Interior Design and Decoration forum (Rec > Home & Garden > Interior Design and Decoration) but that's almost entirely specific queries about people with regard to home improvements.

College forum is best for the query I think.

Advertisement