Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feuds and waterford .....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

jo06555 wrote: »
    Its not on wlr website yet but its on the news , man stabbed in ballybeg after 3 masked men enter house in ballybeg , in relation to family feud.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-arrested-after-waterford-stabbing-473497.html

thats not correct..this incident involes someone completeley different and the guys arrested are the brothers or the usual suspects..hazard a guess..was nothing to do with the other family at all..if they are still walking around after this and everything else they did last week there's something seriousley wrong..i've no faith in the police at all anymore when scumbags like this with 60+ convictions can smash up cars, attempt to shoot at a man and stab another all in one week and still be strolling around the town not to mention breaking in, smashing up the place etc..if I went outside my door now and took a hammer to a car you can be sure I'd be arrested..these people seemingly not..pays to be a rat is my only thinking..they must be ratting out everyone in the town to be allowed away with what they are getting away with..guards neeed a serious dose of cop on..they nearly burnt a girl to death a few months ago and they were still walking around..had they been put away then none of this would have happened..scum of the earth..jail actually too good for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

snuggles09 wrote: »
    thats not correct..this incident involes someone completeley different and the guys arrested are the brothers or the usual suspects..hazard a guess..was nothing to do with the other family at all..if they are still walking around after this and everything else they did last week there's something seriousley wrong..i've no faith in the police at all anymore when scumbags like this with 60+ convictions can smash up cars, attempt to shoot at a man and stab another all in one week and still be strolling around the town not to mention breaking in, smashing up the place etc..if I went outside my door now and took a hammer to a car you can be sure I'd be arrested..these people seemingly not..pays to be a rat is my only thinking..they must be ratting out everyone in the town to be allowed away with what they are getting away with..guards neeed a serious dose of cop on..they nearly burnt a girl to death a few months ago and they were still walking around..had they been put away then none of this would have happened..scum of the earth..jail actually too good for them

It still would of happened.

dont think it would have Richie..not once they were being dealt with and the police were seen to be doing something with them..out of sight out of mind and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Ye as the day went on i found this out too , what had the victim got to do with all this then if anything :confused: im assuming the well known family are responsible for this , i was told name of man assaulted and it was not too familiar... scum bags making the place as bad as limerick with armed response units bein deployed and all ..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Reported on RTEs paper review this morning that armed cops are now on patrol in Ballybeg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Bring back Terry Butler.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Bring back Terry Butler.:cool:
    Or the Boy Murphy.:D

mike65 wrote: »
    Reported on RTEs paper review this morning that armed cops are now on patrol in Ballybeg.

Any pictures of it in papers today ??? i didnt get chance to see any.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mark17

I saw the armed response jeep crawling around the Beg last night. It's the
    same families who were acting the b*****ks in my grandfathers era, my fathers
    era and now my era. At least when the travelers start nobody outside their
    circle gets property damaged or injured. This crowd are so stupid they really
    think they are invincible.

mark17 wrote: »
    I saw the armed response jeep crawling around the Beg last night. It's the
    same families who were acting the b*****ks in my grandfathers era, my fathers
    era and now my era. At least when the travelers start nobody outside their
    circle gets property damaged or injured. This crowd are so stupid they really
    think they are invincible.

Any word on who was arrested or if they have bein charged :confused:

• Advertisement

Any word on who was arrested or if they have bein charged :confused:

Yeah 3 brothers from one of the families involved were arrested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nonfict1on

The Meaning of a Feud: dictonary.com
    Also called blood feud. a bitter, continuous hostility, esp. between two families, clans, etc., often lasting for many years or generations.

The trouble in ballybeg is from one family only who are bullying and harassing other families.
    The term feud is completely wrong in relation to the situation and its the guards who put this label on it.
    People are sick of this conduct and when they complain to the guards they are told not to pursue the complaint as they could be endangering themselves and their property by this family. So does this mean the ordinary law abiding people are left out in the cold. It appears that when people stand up to them, they are the first to ring the guards and they (guards) are out straight away to protect this low class family. When they are roaming around the estate shouting and sneering at people if the people shout back they are more than likely to be raided that night, this has happened on 2 occasions already. This is very upsetting to families who are only standing up for themselves and are made to feel like criminals by the guards who apparently are protecting this family.

On Sunday morning the pregnant girl who's house was petrol bombed was visiting her mother when one of these men? pulled up in his red transit van next to her and started shouting at her that he knows where she is living now and will be up to burn her out again. No real man would behave like that obviously he's not a real man. She went to the guards and was told to leave it off as she would be bringing trouble to her door, I wonder what the guards call trouble if that’s not trouble. She had to insist it be written down as a complaint, but she knows nothing will be done about it. I’m shocked!!!

On Saturday evening in the people’s park a 16year apprentice scum bag from this family attacked a 12year old boy who was in the park with 2 girls. He kicked and punched him in the head, stole his money and took his mobile phone, The12year old had to have treatment in care doc and also dental work. His father went to the guards and when he made the complaint he was told he would be better off to go to this scum bags house and ask for the phone back otherwise to forget about it as it could bring trouble to his door. Had he went up to the house he would have proberly been attacked. Is this the new garda line when dealing with this family?
    Why is this happening, we pay their wages and expect to be protected, how can that pregnant girl and the 12year old boy who are not related have any respect for the guards when they see this happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

will I assume we cant mention the family by name then since everyone just keeps saying "the family"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

kryogen wrote: »
    will I assume we cant mention the family by name then since everyone just keeps saying "the family"?

Can the very distinctive family nickname be used? The thing is, if they continue in this way at some stage they will claim it is their culture and look for the state to protect that culture, like other thugs, that seem to control our street without recourse from the LAW!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭montec

Nonfict1on wrote: »
    Also called blood feud. a bitter, continuous hostility, esp. between two families, clans, etc., often lasting for many years or generations.

The trouble in ballybeg is from one family only who are bullying and harassing other families.
    The term feud is completely wrong in relation to the situation and its the guards who put this label on it.
    People are sick of this conduct and when they complain to the guards they are told not to pursue the complaint as they could be endangering themselves and their property by this family. So does this mean the ordinary law abiding people are left out in the cold. It appears that when people stand up to them, they are the first to ring the guards and they (guards) are out straight away to protect this low class family. When they are roaming around the estate shouting and sneering at people if the people shout back they are more than likely to be raided that night, this has happened on 2 occasions already. This is very upsetting to families who are only standing up for themselves and are made to feel like criminals by the guards who apparently are protecting this family.

On Sunday morning the pregnant girl who's house was petrol bombed was visiting her mother when one of these men? pulled up in his red transit van next to her and started shouting at her that he knows where she is living now and will be up to burn her out again. No real man would behave like that obviously he's not a real man. She went to the guards and was told to leave it off as she would be bringing trouble to her door, I wonder what the guards call trouble if that’s not trouble. She had to insist it be written down as a complaint, but she knows nothing will be done about it. I’m shocked!!!

On Saturday evening in the people’s park a 16year apprentice scum bag from this family attacked a 12year old boy who was in the park with 2 girls. He kicked and punched him in the head, stole his money and took his mobile phone, The12year old had to have treatment in care doc and also dental work. His father went to the guards and when he made the complaint he was told he would be better off to go to this scum bags house and ask for the phone back otherwise to forget about it as it could bring trouble to his door. Had he went up to the house he would have proberly been attacked. Is this the new garda line when dealing with this family?
    Why is this happening, we pay their wages and expect to be protected, how can that pregnant girl and the 12year old boy who are not related have any respect for the guards when they see this happening.

That would be correct, and why? Because this "family" are giving the Gardai enough information to warrant this protection.

this is gone beyond ridiculous at this stage..something has to be done..i don't know what but something..are their higher powers that can be spoken to within the gardai or would that be banging your head off a brick wall..to think they can get away with this is ludicrous..they think they are untouchable and in lies the problem and by the way, the "information" that they are giving the guards is false anyway..are the guards thick? i think they must be to believe any of the ****e that comes out of their mouths..i'm raging after reading that:mad:..but who are people meant to turn to?? the guards are meant to serve and protect the innocent and not the people who cause the trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭montec

Trust me, I agree with everything you say.
    These guys think they're untouchable because to a certain extent they are.
    Gardai don't want to know, too much trouble for them.
    Unlike you, me and every other law abiding citizen these "people" have no respect for the law and therefore do not fear it so what do they have to fear???
    The only other thing is to resort to vigilanteism, and then you just end up on the same level as them.
    Mind you I think it'll turn into that, as ordinary people have enough of it now.

I think this nickname would be suitable as it describes these people perfectly
    what would ye think.

mo•ron
       ˈmɔr ɒn,ˈmoʊr-Show Spelled[mawr-on, mohr-] Show IPA
    –noun
    a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
    Psychology . a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Related Words for : moron
    changeling, cretin, half-wit, idiot, imbecile
    View more related words »

Don't know where you got your info,but a lot of that is wrong.

none of it is wrong Richie, it's all 100% correct..what parts of it were wrong? or do you know something that Nonfict1on doesnt?

• Advertisement

I think you got it wrong richie why do you
    think my name is non fiction meaning what
    i say is fact 100%

none of it is wrong Richie, it's all 100% correct..what parts of it were wrong? or do you know something that Nonfict1on doesnt?

Yes im sure i know alot that Nonfict1on doesnt,and im not going to be discussing any of it on here.
    I think you got it wrong richie why do you
    think my name is non fiction meaning what
    i say is fact 100%

What has your username got to do with anything,as i said im not going to be getting into a debate here on what i know is wrong and what is not.

A similar situation and family were terrifiying everyone in tipperary and no one could do nothing as cops were exact same as here , but it was resolved after angry members of the public had enough after one paddys days of attacks , they rang joe duffy and got national news , a few months later all those involved were locked up for many years , is joe duffy the only hope normal people have in this country nowadays :rolleyes:

this is a news story from 2009 of these in tip http://www.nationalist.ie/13447/Savagery-on-the-streets-of.5108690.jp

It seems these m***** are terrorising waterford just as bad , all though iv not seen any of them in city so are they just focusing on housing estates ?? Something similar will need to be done if they carry on with no garda help.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Totally agree with above post,the media is the way to go to shame the guards into doing their job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

A similar situation and family were terrifiying everyone in tipperary and no one could do nothing as cops were exact same as here , but it was resolved after angry members of the public had enough after one paddys days of attacks , they rang joe duffy and got national news , a few months later all those involved were locked up for many years , is joe duffy the only hope normal people have in this country nowadays :rolleyes:

this is a news story from 2009 of these in tip http://www.nationalist.ie/13447/Savagery-on-the-streets-of.5108690.jp

It seems these m***** are terrorising waterford just as bad , all though iv not seen any of them in city so are they just focusing on housing estates ?? Something similar will need to be done if they carry on with no garda help.......

I remember that.

A certain local TD has scumbags in his rented house opposite me since earlier this year and their friends are in the house joined on to me since mid-July. They've been making everyone's life hell since then. Social Services are involved but will do nothing and will not return any phonecalls from people reporting abuse and it's very distressing to hear and see the children being abused next door.

The were only 48 hours in the place when one of the next door scumbag children threatened to knife a spanish student that was staying with me. They've threatened to burn us out of it and have us in Ballinaneeshagh. The gardai are here a lot including the garda helicopter and today the TD's house had an armed raid but they've been given their eviction notice but next door don't seem to be going anywhere.

The worst of the lot is Social Services, I could rant for ages about the social worker involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

There could be a whole forum dedicated to problems people have with social services

kryogen wrote: »
    There could be a whole forum dedicated to problems people have with social services

That's for sure.

deisemum wrote: »
    I remember that.

A certain local TD has scumbags in his rented house opposite me since earlier this year and their friends are in the house joined on to me since mid-July. They've been making everyone's life hell since then. Social Services are involved but will do nothing and will not return any phonecalls from people reporting abuse and it's very distressing to hear and see the children being abused next door.

The were only 48 hours in the place when one of the next door scumbag children threatened to knife a spanish student that was staying with me. They've threatened to burn us out of it and have us in Ballinaneeshagh. The gardai are here a lot including the garda helicopter and today the TD's house had an armed raid but they've been given their eviction notice but next door don't seem to be going anywhere.

The worst of the lot is Social Services, I could rant for ages about the social worker involved.

What part of the city is this happening in , armed gardai today ,you should ring up billy mcarthy and tell them who the TD is :) ??But as normal WLR wont talk about any incidents like this as "their may be legal concequences" :rolleyes: Thats terrible you have to put up with that and you would think you be ok living next to a TD , obviously not....

What part of the city is this happening in , armed gardai today ,you should ring up billy mcarthy and tell them who the TD is :) ??But as normal WLR wont talk about any incidents like this as "their may be legal concequences" :rolleyes: Thats terrible you have to put up with that and you would think you be ok living next to a TD , obviously not....

It's in Viewmount, I'm living here over 13 years and it's been a fairly quiet settled estate but this summer since the TD's house and the house that joins mine have been rented out it's become a nightmare.

I'm a self-employed childminder and I'm afraid it will have a very negative impact on my business as well. The intimidation and screaming which is normally vile is unreal. The children involved should be put into care because what's happening to them is very distressing but the social worker is a disgrace.

I'd be here for days if I were to start typing what's been going on. We're afraid out house will be burned as we're joined on to the lot next door and there's a history of fires with them in previous places.

It was the drugs unit that raided the TD's rented house yesterday.

• Advertisement

deisemum wrote: »
    It's in Viewmount, I'm living here over 13 years and it's been a fairly quiet settled estate but this summer since the TD's house and the house that joins mine have been rented out it's become a nightmare.

I'm a self-employed childminder and I'm afraid it will have a very negative impact on my business as well. The intimidation and screaming which is normally vile is unreal. The children involved should be put into care because what's happening to them is very distressing but the social worker is a disgrace.

I'd be here for days if I were to start typing what's been going on. We're afraid out house will be burned as we're joined on to the lot next door and there's a history of fires with them in previous places.

It was the drugs unit that raided the TD's rented house yesterday.

Its not right people have to live with this kind of torment and fear when living their lifes in their homes , that TD & social worker should be ashamed of themselves , the TD obviously putting financial interest before all else , hopefully you will have them away from you soon i hope ye do it does not sound good living beside them.......:(

Advertisement