Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feuds and waterford .....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Name and shame the TD imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

In fairness to the TD once he realised how bad his tenants were (through the council) he gave them their warnings and followed procedures to get them evicted. It's the scumbags next door to me that will be more difficult to shif as it's a private tenancy though paid for by social welfare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

A clear indication that Social Integration don't work! The social services install a dysfunctional family into an established estate hoping they will calm down - Wake up Social Services - moving scum from one estate to another don't work:mad:

Yes Boss wrote: »
    A clear indication that Social Integration don't work! The social services install a dysfunctional family into an established estate hoping they will calm down - Wake up Social Services - moving scum from one estate to another don't work:mad:

I agree social integration doesn't work and it clearly isn't working here in Viewmount.

The TD is treating us like silly women he can pull the over when his own arrogance has shown us how thick he is when he admitted to us on 2 separate occasions that he did a "favour" and put the current tenants in his house and then they get their kicks out of intimidating women and the elderly.

The TD tried to us scare tactics to stop us going to the media. We're all so sick of it at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

deisemum wrote: »
    I agree social integration doesn't work and it clearly isn't working here in Viewmount.

The TD is treating us like silly women he can pull the over when his own arrogance has shown us how thick he is when he admitted to us on 2 separate occasions that he did a "favour" and put the current tenants in his house and then they get their kicks out of intimidating women and the elderly.

The TD tried to us scare tactics to stop us going to the media. We're all so sick of it at this stage.

Is there a big problem in viewmount.....jeepers I would have thought that it was a place of peace n tranquility or is it just one or two.

• Advertisement

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Is there a big problem in viewmount.....jeepers I would have thought that it was a place of peace n tranquility or is it just one or two.

Viewmount is normally a fairly quiet place but since 2 families from an estate on the Cork Road moved in in recent months it's become a nightmare with very anti-social behaviour and a lot of illegal activity.

Even with your doors and windows shut you cannot escape it. I blame the TD for "doing a favour" and having these scumbags move in. Viewmount was good enough for him to rear his own family in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

I'd be straight down to town hall and ask to speak with the manager and see would that do any good? Terrible that you have to live like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

As far as I know there has been a couple of families from ferrybank(MEXICANS) re-instated.

Drugs were found in the house next door as well as the TD's house across the road.

The only ones that are doing anything constructive are the gardai. Hopefully they'll be gone by the end of next week. We're drained from the whole thing.

In fairness to the TD once he realised how bad his tenants were (through the council) he gave them their warnings and followed procedures to get them evicted. It's the scumbags next door to me that will be more difficult to shif as it's a private tenancy though paid for by social welfare.

I must correct this post because the TD did not follow procedures and did f all to get his tenants out until he was forced to do so yesterday. He was more interested in "doing favours" for someone he knows. I'm even more disgusted with him after he admited that he never did send his tenants their eviction notice. If he'd only followed procedures then they'd have been gone by now.

What's even more sickening is that he lied to one of the neighbours and then made a liar out of her but she was vindicated yesterday. She's very very upset at how he's treated her and she's an OAP who is under immense stress, worry and upset as her own mother in her mid 90's is in extremely poor health and took a turn for the worst last week and wasn't expected to pull through.

The only ones doing anything are the gardai and now that files have been sent to the DPP involving tenants in both rented houses hopefully justice will be served and I hope the judges don't let the gardai down.

Child Benefit day today so no doubt we'll be in for a night of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Who's the TD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Who's the TD?

Lets just call him Brendan K.

No, thats too obvious, call him B Kenneally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

dayshah wrote: »
    Lets just call him Brendan K.

No, thats too obvious, call him B Kenneally.

That's a bit too cryptic for me, I must admit. Maybe some amazing puzzle solver will be able to figure it out!

He'll have a nice time canvassing Viewmount I'm sure. If I were you deisemum, I'd make sure to tell as many people as possible about his behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There's nothing like a word in Billys McCarthys ear on WLR to get things moving. Give his show a call if this isn't sorted by the weekend.

mike65 wrote: »
    There's nothing like a word in Billys McCarthys ear on WLR to get things moving. Give his show a call if this isn't sorted by the weekend.

Billy didn't want to know this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

ring joe duffy and be sure to mention local radio didn't want to know

You know in retrospect that doesn't surprise me, tight little town and all that. :(
    longshanks wrote: »

Indeed!

mike65 wrote: »
    You know in retrospect that doesn't surprise me, tight little town and all that. :(

Indeed!

Yeah he's always been a bit too pariochial to rock the boat.

The Irish Mail on Sunday had a very interesting article including photos that took up most of the page about the Minister of Justice's own daughter who was living in her parents rental property disturbing the neighbours with student parties.

At least it was only noise so I can imagine the interest they may have if they get wind of a FF TD who admitted to doing a "favour" which I can provide details of to get these specific tenants into his rental property and then they cause nothing but trouble in the neighbourhood intimidating their neighbours, lots of anti-social behaviour, openly involved in drugs and then an armed drugs raid on the house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Would anyone else care to let a local TD know what you think about this:

http://www.fiannafail.ie/people/contact/brendan-kenneally/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

deisedevil wrote: »
    Would anyone else care to let a local TD know what you think about this:

http://www.fiannafail.ie/people/contact/brendan-kenneally/

No I'd rather he got lambasted in the media to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

I agree about contacting liveline, it would be explosive stuff. Also, seeing as Billy won't listen, perhaps deisemum should post about the issue on deise ams' facebook page with a link to this thread!

Well well well the recent activities in Viewmount have made the front page of today's Munster Express, no mention or reference to the TD involved.

that TD has a Facebook page..could you put a link to this thread on it and see if he would reply to it?

Did you ring Billy McCarthy? What did they say? Be interesting to know how they fobbed you off..I can't stand him anyway, he must have splinters up his arse at this stage from all his years sitting on the fence..no one can say anything remotely "controversial" without his usual drivel of "this is not the view of us here at WLR" etc etc..I miss Gerry Ryan..least he had balls

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

snuggles09 wrote: »
    Did you ring Billy McCarthy? What did they say? Be interesting to know how they fobbed you off..I can't stand him anyway, he must have splinters up his arse at this stage from all his years sitting on the fence..no one can say anything remotely "controversial" without his usual drivel of "this is not the view of us here at WLR" etc etc..I miss Gerry Ryan..least he had balls

Ahem....You're not far off the mark there!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

IMHO,the only favour the T.D. did was for himself,with socail welfare paying the rent,i wonder does this address appear on any exspense account's.

Some good news at last. One lot will be moving out on Saturday and the other lot will be gone by Monday at the latest but more than likely before then. At this stage my head is just melted from the whole thing and just want a nice quiet life and put it behind us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

His show is a waste of time i swear , its suppose to be for local news and storys but anytime something happens he comes out with the legal crap and we cannot cover that story , then if it goes national and other media covers it billy decides he can :rolleyes:
    longshanks wrote: »

only media option imo , wlr dont care .
    Some good news at last. One lot will be moving out on Saturday and the other lot will be gone by Monday at the latest but more than likely before then. At this stage my head is just melted from the whole thing and just want a nice quiet life and put it behind us.

Glad you might get some rest from it all maybe now.....:)

Here's hoping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

moving to where though?

Advertisement