Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feuds and waterford .....

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Saw the guards taking two sickle like weapons off some lads trying to get in yesterday. The things had 4ft poles and curved blades on top. Guards told them the feck off and did not arrest them !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

thomasm wrote: »
    Saw the guards taking two sickle like weapons off some lads trying to get in yesterday. The things had 4ft poles and curved blades on top. Guards told them the feck off and did not arrest them !!!!

Jesus - those Farmers are at it again!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

thomasm wrote: »

You sure it wasn't the Grim Reaper Convention?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Justice system is just not working with these boys. Anyone up for starting a vigilante group? A traveller or scumbag aint so scary when ya outnumber them 1000/1. Problem would be over in a week!

gscully wrote: »
    You sure it wasn't the Grim Reaper Convention?

Now that you mention it there was some goths nearby, maybe they belonged to them. Completing the look and all that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

counted 30 cops in the grounds of the courthouse manning the entry/exit points, i'd shadow a guess there was as many cops inside the courthouse. very costly on the irishtax payer and the outcome of the courtcase would be very interesting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

hellfireie wrote: »
    counted 30 cops in the grounds of the courthouse manning the entry/exit points, i'd shadow a guess there was as many cops inside the courthouse. very costly on the irishtax payer and the outcome of the courtcase would be very interesting!!

Ye their is a big court case on atm from an incident last halloween 09 where a traveller was slashed up and nearly died from it at a bomb fire , obviously that caused retaliation and i suppose the travellers involved are still trying to get at each other so the garda presence is probably needed as these guys would not be afraid to go slash someone up in middle of court house if it meant they got back at the accused familys.... people who think the feud is quiet and over are wrong im afraid its still going on but our local radio is not bothered in it anymore , only the other day down at billberry two cop cars were at the travellers entrance blocking it with lights flashing , i only passed by and seen it but i assume they were not calling in for tea and biscuits and a chat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Spins

Curious, anyone any idea why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Threads merged

• Advertisement

Spins wrote: »
    Curious, anyone any idea why?

Ye all last week it was on too i suppose they were and still are expecting trouble anyone hear more :confused: as our local radio WLR does not seem to keep us informed on anything local lately.....

I heard the courtcase that was on going was struck out yesterday as the traveller familys had too many different storys and it was obvious the truth could not be told , i also heard one of the familys said in court they will sort it out themselves :rolleyes: .

When they left the court a fight broke out and from what i was told from someone who was their , alot of weapons were found on people , it sums up a post earlier that said travellers were stopped entering court with weapons early last week .

Anyway all this means is , a man gets Slashed up and nearly murdered and the accused gets off scot free again and they are all left off to deal with the feud in their own way :rolleyes: get ready for more trouble in coming weeks and months , if they were willing to bring weapons and fight outside a courthouse imagine what will happen when they finally do settle it their own way ..........

Case stopped with the main reason being intimidation of a female witness according to Munster. Some waste of money we dont have anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

I thought this community wanted to be treated fairly (like everyone else)???? Well - they need to start acting like everyone else!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Triona23

I drove past the courthouse last week when the case was being heard. The gardai outside the courthouse were watching a large group of men standing on the footpath and road opposite the building. I found it hard to drive through them and felt pretty frightened, they were a scary looking lot. But what concerned me more was the fact that it was school closing time and the kids from De La Salle and Waterpark were walking down that way too. I think when cases like this are being heard they should consider cordoning off the road in that area for public safety.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lemonss

I've just stumbled on this thread and am highly embarrassed.:( And don't feel all that safe on commenting. But,these 'people' are by right my relatives. They're a cult of intimidation. I don't associate with them in any form. Too bad you can't choose your family,aye?

Advertisement