Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi touchscreen phone on three

Options
  • 15-06-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations on a good Wifi touchscreen phone on three, I'm on relax 150.

Although not a show stopper : Use Skype quiet a bit, so would like Skype to run in the background when it is minimised ( A mate of mine has a three nokia , when he minimises Skype, Skype closes), which means he cannot receive calls. On my Cara, Skype continues to run when minimised.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

not touchscreen but the nokia e71 is a very good phone. far easier to type messages using its keyboard compared to the iphone touchscreen keypad. Skype runs in background too and works v well, prob better if u use nimbuzz tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 BigAliens

k123456 wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations on a good Wifi touchscreen phone on three, I'm on relax 150.

Although not a show stopper : Use Skype quiet a bit, so would like Skype to run in the background when it is minimised ( A mate of mine has a three nokia , when he minimises Skype, Skype closes), which means he cannot receive calls. On my Cara, Skype continues to run when minimised.

Thanks

nokia x6,samsung wave,sony vivaz would all meet ur needs. All hav wifi and support multi tasking so skype can run in the background. Theyre available on 12 or 18 month contract

• Registered Users Posts: 28,238 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The X10 mini has wifi, it's a cool little touchscreen if you can live without the querty keyboard, it has the best battery life of any of the android phones, small hands would be a bonus...;)

the nokia x6 is probably the cheapest one with wifi and touchscreen on your upgrade..

Advertisement