Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELLFEST HERE I COME!

Options
  • 15-06-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

After 6 years going to Graspop, I am heading to Hellfest for a change!From what I hear Hellfest isn't that organised.I will be flying to Nantes and then getting a a train or minibus to Clisson.Is it better to stock up on some supplies(food,water,beer in Clisson.We will be arriving on Thursday afternoon.....
    is Clisson a fairly big town?Is the festival far from Clisson town.what do most people do..get a bus/taxi there ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Crosswalk

I'm going to Hellfest for the first time too! From what I've read on forums it's fairly well organised! There is a supermarket in Clisson that will have everything you need including tents and waterproof gear. There is also a sports shop that sells fancy camping gear. The festival grounds are about 10 -15 minutes away from the town so you won't need to get a taxi there.

Oh and just a heads up incase you didn't know but if you're going with a group of 5 - 8 people you can book a taxi to collect you from the airport and drive you to Clisson. It's only a tenner a head and saves you the hassle of catching trains and shuttle buses to Clisson. As far as I know it drops you pretty much outside the campgrounds. The only catch is you have to book it in advance but all you have to do is email the full names of those going with you, the hour and day of your arrival and the origin of your flight to virginie@groupedouillard.com and they'll email you back with a confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭thebourke

cheers for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭thebourke

does anybody know if there is place where can you plu in chargers and power supplies at the festival?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Blargh

As far as I know theres no place to charge your phone. I got a mobile charger in boots you put1 AA battery in and it will give your phone a decent enough charge. It costs 11 euro come with a load of attachments all you have to do is just get a shed load of batteries. :)

Advertisement