Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few stupid questions..

Options
  • 15-06-2010 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

I'm starting my first tattoo on Friday and have a few stupid questions if someone could help me? I'm getting a fairly big back tattoo and was wondering what do I wear getting when I'm going in to get it done? I'm guessing a bra is out of the question because of rubbing and stuff? Do they do the whole outline first? How long do you usually have to leave between sessions? How long is one session usually? Sorry for all the questions I'm fairly clueless. Hope someone can fill me in. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

I'm starting my first tattoo on Friday and have a few stupid questions if someone could help me? I'm getting a fairly big back tattoo and was wondering what do I wear getting when I'm going in to get it done? I'm guessing a bra is out of the question because of rubbing and stuff? Do they do the whole outline first? How long do you usually have to leave between sessions? How long is one session usually? Sorry for all the questions I'm fairly clueless. Hope someone can fill me in. Thanks.
    First, a halter neck top would be best,
    Usually, and this can vary, they do the outline first, then shade/ colour. A minimum of two weeks between sessions is recommended and each session depends on the sitter. 2-3 hours is normal. Some people can handle 4 hours plus. Make sure you're rested and have eaten. Low blood sugar levels will make the discomfort worse.
    Finally good luck and enjoy the experience.

Advertisement