Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL French Tips

• 15-06-2010 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭

Anyone? :-)

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

I'm just learning basic phrases and words like cheat, poverty and some economic phrases....

This isn't really a test you can all nighter for. It's about the effort you put in during the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 claireob13

Ya I keep hearing about the possibility of Thierry Henry coming up? But so far all the leaving cert predictions I've heard have been way off!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭MonTheBiffy

I am absolutley ball-bagged for this! Should be doing pass and I would be delighted to scrape a C of any sort :rolleyes: ah well after tomorrow Im donr with the filthy language.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

The one tip my teacher gave us is stick to the question. Even if you have learned something off very well, be very careful in manipulating the question. It almost never ends well.

Advertisement