Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching levels day of exam

• 15-06-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

hi does anyone know if its ok to switch from higher level history to pass on the day of the exam? or is it allowed because when we did our RSRs in april im pretty sure we wrote down the level we were doing! :( i hav history 2moro and really think i wil fail honours!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RyanK

You can switch on the day of the exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Scan Man

I was always told that it's possible in any subject to change on the day. Not sure what would happen to the 20% you've got for the RSR, but they could probably translate it to an OL 20% or else you do without out.

I wish I'd changed down on Monday for Irish, as I had a woeful time today with it. Not sure if I passed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Ya it's no problem.Just tell your examineras they're handing out the papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Monksie

thanks a mil guys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mmmchoccy

My teacher said that if you decide to switch to pass just write "when I did my rsr I was intending on doing honours" on the top of your first page or something along those lines.

• Advertisement
Advertisement