Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stages of Axl Rose

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

This one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

nearly 10yr since that first reformation already? :eek:

n the sole release since is still relatively new. after many lineup changes..

i think its all b/s but if peeps still wanna hear the infamous screech he still wants people to hear.. - can't be short on cash can he?! i understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Star Bingo wrote: »
    nearly 10yr since that first reformation already? :eek:

At 3.30am on January 1st 2001 a group of Journalists, Drunks, Hangers, some Extremely Lucky Fans and associated "Allied Trades People" witnessed this man walk out onto stage for the first time in seven years

GNR_LAS_VEGAS_1.jpg

The concert was taped, professionally, by a Chinese Film Crew who were present according to witness statements and this footage has NEVER surfaced...not even a fragment. The gig ended at 6am

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Your point being......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

The gig ended at 6am

respect Axl's fondness for delaying a show til crazy hours. only experienced a show ending at dawn on one occasion, bolted back to my coffin snagged my cape en route :eek: could have perished!

• Advertisement
Advertisement