Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow it to UK (Physiotherapy)

• 15-06-2010 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi, Just wondering has anyone out there completed a level 6 in physiology and health science and progressed to a degree course in physiotherapy i the uk??
    thinking of going that route..
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 newyorkdoll

Quite a lot of people from carlow head to Queen Margaret Uni in Edinburgh to do a range of courses such as Physio, Radiography, OT, nutrition etc. Not sure about direct entrys etc but most of the ex-Carlow I knew started in year one!
    A few of them also mentioned having friends in Liverpool, London etc.

Used to go to this uni so if you have any Q's ask away!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Hi, a few of my friends did the course and then got into university of ulster to do pyhsio and OT. There seems to be a few every year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Minglex

I am on the same boat as yourself,except I am hoping to go on to England to study Dietetics after doing physiology and Health Science.:)

Advertisement