Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIGER WOODS 11 returned to main menu when xbox live disconnects in offline mode

Options
  • 15-06-2010 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Console: XBOX 360

Mode: Offline

My Issue is:

Sometimes my Xbox live disconnects, when this happens, i may be on the 14th hole and im returned without warning to the main menu, losing all progress (cannot save midgame)

I get the following message:

"you have been returned to the title screen because you have been signed out of, switched your gamer profile, or because a storage device containing downloadable content has been removed":mad:

Any ideas on how to put an end to this?

Thanks

A

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I dont know OP

but... RAAAAAGE

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Stop buying buggy EA Sports software, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

do you mean tiger woods 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Stop buying buggy EA Sports software, OP.

Doesn't help the Op but I hear ya, have had my share of issues with EA's myriad of different implementations of online setups over various titles, mass effect 2, Bad company 2 , skate 2 :mad:

My favorite you have been disconnected from EA nation or Can't connect to EA on line when using a 20mb connection.

With bad company I lost patience trying to play it online and traded it in , contacted support was told to open /forward ports etc to be then told oh it must be the internet provider, call them, odd how all my other games worked online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Have you checked is live weather on cause that could be your problem as tiger woods 10 did the same thing if it got disconnected

best to check an american forum as the game is out here until july so not many here would have personal experience with the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Considering it's not out until July here you're playing an imported copy. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Advertisement