Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

faith healers for sciatcia in Ardee

Options
  • 15-06-2010 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi

a friend of mine in pregnant and dying with sciaticia, this is her 2nd pregnancy and she suffered throughout the first one as well, a couple of people have mentioned to her about a mrs woods in Ardee who is a faith healer with the cure for scaticia, anyone been to her? anyone have her contact details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Please tell your pal to see a qualified medical professional, the money would be better spent with them than in the hands of a charleton.

Sciatcia is common during pregnancy it's to do with nerves in the lower back. This is no miracle cure for it. Bed rest is probably the best relief for it though a friends wife had acupuncture and said it helped immensely. I say helped , It did not cure it altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭drogsnookerclub

Id agree with calex but if youre determined than maybe ask here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1076

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

If a faith healer asks for money then they are a con, my ex girlfriends father has the "cure" for shingles and gives it to anyone who asks for free.

Advertisement