Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tarmac driveway in limerick...

Options
  • 15-06-2010 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

i had a guy lay tarmac in my driveway in limerick, within 2 months weeds started growing up through it. I would be very careful in selecting and tarmacadam company. A neighbour of mine was getting this guy and said he checked out his and done research on him. Well basically i got done. His name is Isaac and he is from Cappamore he says in limerick.

this has been my experience of him, I looked for money back and he has nt answered my phone call.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

i had a guy lay tarmac in my driveway in limerick, within 2 months weeds started growing up through it. I would be very careful in selecting and tarmacadam company. A neighbour of mine was getting this guy and said he checked out his and done research on him. Well basically i got done. His name is Isaac and he is from Cappamore he says in limerick.

this has been my experience of him, I looked for money back and he has nt answered my phone call.

This would be more appropriate

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=875

• Registered Users Posts: 10 paidiheffernan

i had a guy lay tarmac in my driveway in limerick, within 2 months weeds started growing up through it. I would be very careful in selecting and tarmacadam company. A neighbour of mine was getting this guy and said he checked out his and done research on him. Well basically i got done. His name is Isaac and he is from Cappamore he says in limerick. i believe they trade under newlay drives.

their trade name is newlay drives tarmac

Advertisement