Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics HL

• 15-06-2010 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Any predictions/thoughts? Wavelength of monochromatic light experiment maybe?
    It's my next exam. Not exactly looking forward to it but I can't wait to get everything finished :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

I'd look over Snell's Law experiment and Conservation of momentum experiment.

Monochromatic light experiment has come up a lot. Been up every second year since 2004, so up to you to decide if you think theyll follow pattern and put it up again or whether thats just coincidence :P

One of the heat experiments i think will come up (like latent heat of vapourisation and that lot) and possibly boyle's law

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 hmmmm52

ya i'd agree wit boyles law, snells law. and the specific latent heat of vapourisation,
    also the mechanics expt (if not boyles..)will more than likely be one to do with the trolleys..
    electricity expt i'd be thinkin joules law or one of them ones you know where you have to find relationship between current and p.d for; light bulb. metal conductor....etc. could be one of those.
    also read somewhere there will be a lot of electricity and they will be difficult cos last years were relatively ok.....
    o and the ampere-defenition and expt.

Advertisement