Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ruger Semi auto 10/20

• 15-06-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a ruger semi auto 10/22 with scope, sleeve, trigger lock, safe, 2x 10 clips and cleaning kit. The gun is a full wooden stock.

It's very rarely used and in perfect condition.
    feel free to ask any question, if I can answer I will, pics to follow
    please note I'm not a firearms dealer
    thanks
    hick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭patsat

Price??

where are you situated??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Open to offers, based in dublin, but down in Ennis from time to time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

yes im interested,will need to see the pictures and must also read up on the gun as im in search of a rabbit killer,,,so many options out there for 1 problem....

will certainly do the job for that, will get some pics up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭andyone

hick wrote: »
    will certainly do the job for that, will get some pics up tomorrow
    where's the pics:(

• Advertisement

sorry about the delay

gun010.jpg
    gun007.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thamks for the pic's... what kinda money are you hoping to get for it???

Feel free to make me an offer, I'll be including the Sleeve (hunting green) and fire proof gun safe, suitable for 4 rifles/shotguns. both in perfect condition

Feel free to make me an offer, I'll be including the Sleeve (hunting green) and fire proof gun safe, suitable for 4 rifles/shotguns. both in perfect condition
    just looking for a price on the fire arm........ oh and a seperate price on the safe...

€350 for the rifle and €100 for the safe

• Advertisement

thanks for that what are the internal dimensions of the safe......

np, it's (roughly) 7" deep, 9" wide and 53" high
    It's a warmflow, similar in looks to the one in the brochure, but dimmesions are slightly different, it would fit into the 2/3 gun category, it also has 2 x dead bolt lock as opposed to the 1 in these models

http://www.warmflow.co.uk/pdf/Gun%20Cabinet.pdf

np, it's (roughly) 7" deep, 9" wide and 53" high
    It's a warmflow, similar in looks to the one in the brochure, but dimmesions are slightly different, it would fit into the 2/3 gun category, it also has 2 x dead bolt lock as opposed to the 1 in these models

http://www.warmflow.co.uk/pdf/Gun%20Cabinet.pdf
    same as what i have unfortunatly...... the one rifle i have doesn't fit ino it.....:(:(
    tell me do you know the model name of your 10/22... i'm finding it hard to locate one over the net with a stock like that.... what is the accuracy like.....

Must be a big scope!!! :D
    I don't know the model off hand, I'll see if I still have the box up in the attic but not sure I do, the other pic below shows the only model info I'm aware of .22 LR it's just a full wooden stock which I though was nice.

I've used it on silloette ranges to great effect :D
    And it's great craic seeing as it's a semi when you want to have a bit more fun and line up several targets for quick fire.
    But where it really shines is out hunting, the quick tap is great. I mainly use high velocity ammunition with it.

Must be a big scope!!! :D
    big everything my friend......

is this gun still for sale????

Hey Andy had a tech problem with getting on but all sorted now

Yes but have had an offer from a deal subject to seeing will PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marko_eire

Hey Hick if the safe is still going i'd be interested in it providing i get my new license!! funds are a bit tight like everyone! but i'd be willing to pay €50 smackers for it. no worries if its sold or your not interested in my offer. all the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭cookey-1

hi nice gun the ruger 10/22 is by far the most fun wee gun i have ever had for plinking nothing better out their and for bunnys it is class i would highly recommend the ruger 10/22 to any one and best of all bullets 20 for 500 ..
    i will put a picture of mine up it is the target version fun gug :)
    Good luck with the sale

Thanks for the post cookie, that's some banana clip!!!

marko thanks for the offer but there is no way I'd let the safe go for anything less than €120 and the firearm would have to go first otherwise I'd have nothing to put it in :D, cheers

Bryan

• Advertisement

offer still open my friend..... but not for too long as i'm anxious to get my project up and running....

thanks Andy

But won't let it go below €300, best of luck with the project
    Hick

thanks Andy

But won't let it go below €300, best of luck with the project
    Hick
    no worries mate....

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marko_eire

No problem mate so the price has gone up?? must be a good safe !! best of luck with the sale

that's the two together, yeh it is, great brand very strong, fire proof and double deadlock, and in mint condition

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Dude, is the rifle still for sale ?

got my licence sorted out in the end much easier than I thought so planned on holding onto it for the odd time I use it. If I was going to sell it, it would be the whole lot at the original asking price (450 for gun, case, scope, clips, safe, cleaning supplies etc) cos not to pushed on letting it go now just for the sake of it, but feel free to ask any questions if ye want,

Cheers
    hick

Advertisement