Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers Market

Options
  • 16-06-2010 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Anyone know who I can contact about setting up a stall there?

all the websites i have found are out of date, the organiser has changed and has left no address....and the IT reception was useless :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Hi - you've probably already checked here.. http://www.bordbia.ie/aboutfood/farmersmarkets/pages/default.aspx for contact details.

If so, I'd say your best bet is to head up there on Sat morning & ask the stall owners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭iamthe43

Yea, its a great maket actually. What type of stall are you thinking about setting up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

iamthe43 wrote: »
    Yea, its a great maket actually. What type of stall are you thinking about setting up?

In fairness, it's a fairly lame affair as far as markets go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

As markets go, it's a market.

Don't know what kind of highfalutin markets you've been to Starbelgrade but there is a decent range of stuff available there and it's been round a while.
    Got a turkey (a formerly happy one too) for Xmas there a couple of years ago and it was a beast of a yolk. were eating it for weeks.

Though I did have to keep telling my daughter it was a chicken, as she apparently didn't like turkey back then and when I told me bro to have a look at the size of the chicken we had in the fridge, well he was rather taken aback to say the least.

And the chap who runs it is a man by the name of Guy Marsden I think, who works in the IT as far as I know.

Environmental science wouldn't ya know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

Sligo LEADER Partnership may be able to help you.

Tel: 071 91 41138
    Fax: 071 91 41162
    Email: info@sligoleader.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

We used to trade there when it was Michael as well as Guy. It changed in character when Michael left sadly.

So we stopped trading there.

Stalls are E40 by the way.

Advertisement