Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outhouse groups - worth going?

Options
  • 16-06-2010 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

As above. I've been to outhouse only once, last week, just to see what the place was like, and I've gotta admit they have a great comfortable atmosphere, but I haven't attended any groups (was just in the café) and I'm wondering if anyone thinks they're worth attending. Particularly the young transsexual group (forget the name).

Go my digi-minions and gather me info! MUHAHAHA! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Individuality is run by BelongTo as far as I know. I don't know personally what it's like but I've heard good reports.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Individuality can be really small (but its supposed to be good), so I'd try belongto first. From my experience the outhouse groups are great in my experience. Give it a go, you can just leave if you don't like it. Good luck :D

Advertisement