Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting .22lr jacketed ammunition

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

This has been on the boards before and was general deemed to be a fake design!!:confused:

I contacted the company and quizzed him about EU sales and was told that its only running in South Africa at the moment:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 simonmurphyeire

i had the same feeling...no postal address and a hotmail email account...

Most people commented that the round shown were too long for a 22lr..:confused:

Seems like a very elaborate fake or a demo web site created by a computer brai- e-ack??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Hmmmm. I'd view any advertisement that talked about 'O-give' with great suspicion.

---

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

SP
    HP
    FMJ
    Vermin Point

Infanrty ??????

Id be interested if they produced APIH :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

the wheel as been invented.

jwshooter wrote: »
    the wheel as been invented.
    but dont forget to think out side the box;)

Someday some on will develop a completely new bullet type that will change everything.

imagine a bullet that controlled the sonic shock wave and harnessed that energy to aid its travel
    A bullet that folded the shock wave down and into the rear so as to nearly remove base drag completely. The shock wave might also be manipulated to aid in spin longevity..

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WallysWorld

Someday some on will develop a completely new bullet type that will change everything.

imagine a bullet that controlled the sonic shock wave and harnessed that energy to aid its travel
    A bullet that folded the shock wave down and into the rear so as to nearly remove base drag completely. The shock wave might also be manipulated to aid in spin longevity..

If you could fire an F-15 out of a rifle it might be able to do that!:pac:

Otherwise no I think were a long ways off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Would such a bullet be on the restricted list?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Would such a bullet be on the restricted list?

You'r restricted to asking that question.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Well, gentlemen - you know what Pliny the Elder said - 'Ex Africa semper aliquid novi'. [There's always something new coming out of Africa'.

Maybe it IS a real site. Sadly, nobody I know, including my pal Piet de Jaeger in Sarf Efrica, has ever heard of it.

Tot ziens

---
    Supporter of The ----

----

If you could fire an F-15 out of a rifle it might be able to do that!:pac:

Otherwise no I think were a long ways off!!

Technical advances are always being made! and now more than ever there is a need to come up with a new bullet design.
    Lead pollution is the stick that we'll be beaten with but until an alternative heavy metal is deemed suitable or a new bullet design is found that meets the requirements of shooters then we'll just have to take a daily beating:)
    We have not yet found an alternative to lead but at least we're looking..

Does any one know how 22lr shooters and rifle shooters are doing in California.
    Read a study in Shooting mag that reported that venison eaters have slightly higher levels of lead in the bodies. It said that there might be a demand for lead free venison..
    If you know me then your release that this comment brought a smile to my face!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Dont know about .22s, but heres something on the 17hmr.22wmr,.204,.223.
    http://www.hornady.com/store/17-HMR-15.5-gr-NTX/

Advertisement