Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

john greene

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Hartman wrote: »
    I took that photograph hence I own the rights to it regardless of where its hosted.
    Hartman, you posted that picture on photobucket.com, and you had to agree to their terms and conditions before you were able to do so. Those T&Cs have as much weight as the ones on your site; and they explicitly give others permission to do what's been done, so the only mistake here is yours for clicking on the "I agree" button without reading.

If you want to correct this mistake, just go back into your photobucket.com account and mark the photo private, and it will be automatically blocked. That's why the note on the private status is highlighted in my previous post.

And take the hostility somewhere else, it's a bit Walter Mitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Hartman wrote: »
    My photobucket site is private
    If the photobucket privacy settings were correct, then noone could see that photo by following that link. I think you might find that something's been mis-set somewheres and that's easily rectifiable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

I know the feel'n, I had planned on a CZ .308 varmint and ended up with :

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055836156&highlight=accuracy+international

:D:D:D

Jammy git;);)
    Some deal you got...
    Hows it cuttn?

I was in with John yesterday and he is laughing his tits off about this post...

Heres a quality pic of Johns work(using photobucket)
    If this pic doesnt put a tingle in your micky you just dont know your rifles;)
    [IMG][/img]DSCF1129.jpg
    And one more while im at it...
    Its a fine looking beast isnt it...Both rifles you see there are built by John
    001-1.jpg
    Now im not trying to bang a drum here but the thead is titled John Greene.

I would love to see pics of Fergals work or any custom work from abroad..
    Actually I might start a thread asking to show custom work and who did it and why that particular builder was chosen just for pig iron....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

dwighet wrote: »
    Jammy git;);)
    Some deal you got...
    Hows it cuttn?

Still waiting for the F**king licence, they told me it would be about two more weeks :rolleyes:

Still waiting for the F**king licence, they told me it would be about two more weeks :rolleyes:

You must be chomping at the bit by now..
    But you know the old saying"good things come to those who wait"
    And you have a lot of wait:D:D
    That was below the belt....

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

just of the phone with john very helpfull and sound.look forward to going down to his shop and doing a deal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

dwighet wrote: »
    Heres a quality pic of Johns work(using photobucket)
    If this pic doesnt put a tingle in your micky you just dont know your rifles;)
    DSCF1129.jpg

I should have gotten my miss's to iron the sheet first. :o:o:o

Great bit of kit there Dwighet. I can only dream of getting a custom gun built.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I don't know how you can be complaining FS...

You did get the airgun license already after all :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

I'm Irish I'm allowed to complain :D

would of rather ed the 308 licence before the airgun. But then I'd only moan about not getting that licence, gosh, I see a pattern forming!! :eek::D:D

Lovely gun Dwighet.

Advertisement