Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who wants to cry?

• 16-06-2010 12:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

If this doesn't make you shed a tear, you're probably dead inside :o

http://vimeo.com/8191217

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah ive put it up here before, its an amazing video. powerful stuff. the song is also beautiful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

That bedwetting hipster ponce needs to man the fuck up. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

That bedwetting hipster ponce needs to man the fuck up. :cool:

Well said sir. +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I failed. Cried my eyes out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I failed. Cried my eyes out.
    Me too! If you've ever had to put your pet down you'll empathise with this guy. Heart wrenching!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

I was blinking constantly through that vid,still cried at the end though.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Can't believe somoeones cutting onions in work, sniff sniff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Damn.. gonna go and hug my dog now :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I watched this, and then went and watched Hachi.
    Anyone who has seen Hachi or knows the story will empathise with my tear enducing decision. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

The guys a twat. Not even baiting, he's a full on twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Tried to watch it before, but being the owner of two dogs (Pitbull and Staff) I couldn't watch it to its conclusion.

There are some human's I'd rather kill before putting my dogs to sleep, and that ain't messing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Aye. Dogs are better friends than most people. I teared up during this. Losing a dog is the worst feeling in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Aye. Dogs are better friends than most people. I teared up during this. Losing a dog is the worst feeling in the world.

Never forget the day the vet had to come out and put the family dog to sleep who was sick. He was 15 years old and the vet had to come to the house as we had no car at the time this was near on 20 years ago. So heres me home with the mam and the vet puts Ben our Lab to sleep and me as a kid balling my eyes out. Then the Vet puts him in a couple of black bags and I had to help him lift the dead family dog to the back of his car. Traumatising at the time. That vid definitely made me well up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Give me a break, it looks like the dog had a long life.
    I'll cry for children with cancer, I'm not going to cry because some dog got cancer towards the end of its life and they decided to put it to sleep.
    He made the decision to put the dog to sleep.
    I don't know about putting dogs to sleep. Our dog wasn't altogether well, but we would never have put it to sleep.
    It was still living, still happy.

I guess I'm dead inside....boo fcuking hoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i can't stop crying :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It is so incredibly hard to do something like that with a best friend of 15 years and he is looking at you before the needle goes onto his paw. You want to tell him how much you love him and you don't want him to be suffering anymore. All you can do is hug him, pet him, make soothing noises and hope that he will understand how much he means to you and hope his pain will end soon.

Aw damnit. Now I have something in my eye :(

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

I've seen some pretty bad stuff on the internet that would make people turn away,but wow..that was hard to watch..

I havent cried in years,but my god,i certainly came close just there...
    You know that deep feeling you get in your throat when you're about to cry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

If this doesn't make you shed a tear, you're probably dead inside :o

http://vimeo.com/8191217

this about a dog :confused: jaysus thought it was about a human with cancer, sad I suppose but it was a dog :confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

The oden video gets me every time. I spent an evening looking at youtube vids of animals. Ive never cried so much watching some of them videos.
    Animals mean more to me than most humans.

This gets me every time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    The oden video gets me every time. I spent an evening looking at youtube vids of animals. Ive never cried so much watching some of them videos.
    Animals mean more to me than most humans.

This gets me every time.

Not agaaaain!I had forgotten about this untill now.:(

storm2811 wrote: »
    Not agaaaain!I had forgotten about this untill now.:(
    Only remebered after watching Oden cause i watched it before this one with the cats, twice as bad cause I have 2 dogs and 2 cats!!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Have seen both vids before but they still get me - god damn it, had to get up and walk away from laptop for a few minutes. Very heartbreaking.

Has nobody else noticed the irony of the owner smoking throughout this video whilst the dog is dying of cancer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Has nobody else noticed the irony of the owner smoking throughout this video whilst the dog is dying of cancer?

At the beginning when I saw him smoking, I wasn't really paying attention and I looked at the video heading again and thought that he must have cancer from smoking.
    I also thought that he looked fairly fit, so I was slightly confused.

I don't think people should smoke at all really.
    It's doesn't really serve any purpose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Thank you, I thought I was the only one.

My loveable 10-year old mutt is in bad shape recently, had an operation to clean her insides out.

I'd be devestated if she died from anything but old age but I wouldn't make a video pulling yer heart strings or break down into a weeping mess..............or say how much she makes you think about life while I puff on a fag. :pac:

She's had a great run but hopefully she ain't done yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Fully intentional I'd say. After watching the video again, yer man just seems like a bit of a pretentious twat. The 'artistic' aspect to the video actually takes away from the story about the dog dying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

aw man i just showed this in work and people started tearing up....sniff.....I LOVE YOU GUYS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

I just cant feel sad for a pitbull, scumbags dog or "dag" or choice.
    If it was something respectable like a retriever maybe I'd feel different.

• Advertisement

hightower1 wrote: »
    I just cant feel sad for a pitbull, scumbags dog or "dag" or choice.
    If it was something respectable like a retriever maybe I'd feel different.

Its just a dog man.

Advertisement