Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who wants to cry?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

hightower1 wrote: »
    Whatever you do Minstrel dont disagree with the thread / poster!
    You'll start getting the "troll" label lol.

When confounded with sense and fact the senseless and factless seem to want to retort with name calling.

I simply commented as yourself that I dislike the typical type of pit pull owner you see these days, due to this I didnt feel any empathy for the dog and as a result I was accused of being uneducated .... I then proved that to be complete bull (excuse the pun) and then accused of being a troll? wtf? Apparently defending you point after being attacked is qualification enough of being one in these parts.

My initial post was nothing aggressive but yet thats the attitude you get here if you disagree. rofl, now THATS sad that people cant handle someone doesnt agree with them on an open forum.

You haven't proven it to be complete bull? You've pretty much backed it up to be honest.

all you've done is ignore parts of my post, picked out what you think you can answer(and still fail to do so) then try and drag it off in a different direction cos you know yourself you're talking shíte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Any chance a mod can come in and control this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

hightower1 wrote: »
    I simply commented as yourself that I dislike the typical type of pit pull owner you see these days

I would like to point out that I never suggested anything like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Tried to watch it before, but being the owner of two dogs (Pitbull and Staff) I couldn't watch it to its conclusion.

There are some human's I'd rather kill before putting my dogs to sleep, and that ain't messing.

fully understood there mate, but there does come a time its better for the dog to have him put down, if the animal is suffering id rather he suffer no more.

That said - that man needs a little perspective on life. I love dogs too, i actually prefer a dog to most people on this planet, but there are alot more things in life to bring a man to tears... Henry's hand ball for one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Who has ever said that?

Ehh... no one that I know of. I said it's like as if....

WindSock wrote: »
    I'm not comparing dogs to people. I am giving an example of when people express a lack of empathy when someone is clearly upset.

'It's just a ...' doesn't mean anything when a person is upset over a death of a loved one/pet.

I really don't see someones motivation in saying something like that. It hardly makes a person feel better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement