Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flahavans Flapjacks stockist Dublin/Wicklow

Options
  • 16-06-2010 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

I'm a big fan of these but they seem to be difficult to find in my locality or in the Tesco store near my office in town.

Can anyone advise where I might stock up on a few boxes? :D

Mmmmmmmm.....flapjacks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I think I saw those ones in Supervalu in Churchtown, they're in the biscuit aisle if they are the ones I'm thinking of.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Dunnes in Blanch have them in the cereal aisle. They seem to have cereal bars at one end, then cereal, then the flapjacks.

thanks for the tips...unfortunately my office is in city centre so I'm never in Churchtown or Blanch.

I'll have to see about a local Super Valu or Dunnes though and hope for the best!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

janeybabe wrote: »
    Dunnes in Blanch have them in the cereal aisle. They seem to have cereal bars at one end, then cereal, then the flapjacks.

ditto dunnes cornelscourt

• Advertisement

Have stocked up on several boxes of the plain oaty flapjacks from one of the local Super Valu stores.

Haven't located any more of the choc chip ones yet though...so if anyone can help with that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Getwellsoon

Supervalu in Firhouse used to stock the Cranberry ones which were DELICIOUS! But they only have the choc chip ones now. I really want to try the Original ones and get my hands on more Cranberry ones. Anyone know where I can get those?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

have sent them an email, hopefully the result will be an oatie and chocolatey good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

Supervalu in Firhouse used to stock the Cranberry ones which were DELICIOUS! But they only have the choc chip ones now. I really want to try the Original ones and get my hands on more Cranberry ones. Anyone know where I can get those?

Speak to someone in the local Supervalu / Centra and get them to order them in for you. All 3 varieties are listed by them. The pack design changed on them a few months back aswell. Depending on where you go you could find them in the biscuit or the cereal aisle

• Advertisement

Supervalu in Firhouse used to stock the Cranberry ones which were DELICIOUS! But they only have the choc chip ones now.

You're lucky. I still haven't got the choc chip ones anywhere.

The email I tried to send to Flahavans got bounced back if I recall. I keep meaning to ring them but have never gotten round to it.

Advertisement