Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flat Paint

• 16-06-2010 2:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i could get a few cans? just looking for green and brown. would prefer to not spend the 15 per can on Krylon, but will if i have to i guess :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

I bought stuff (can't remember the name) in B&Q not long ago. Done the job nicely. Was €10 a can i think. Also came in smaler sizes for cheaper (€5) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Stephen-mx3

you sir, are a legend

dont suppose you have any pics of the finish you got? you can PM or email them to me if you like. and what colours were you able get? i found that brown and black are grand to get, but green was tough!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055065511&page=54

Back a few pages. Sprayed the grips on my shotty. Finish was well, matt ;)
    The names of the colours are all crazy so watch out for that. But yopu can get Olive Drab but its not called Olive Drab:)

looks great man, really well. dont suppose you know the name of the paint you got?

Nope :( There are only like 2 types there. I think they call it like craft and hobby paint. Don't know the exact name.

• Advertisement

thats cool. green was really the only i needed anyway. your a star, thanks man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

dude all city records in templebar, you can get almost any colour. i think the 94 range is flat and it only cost 4.25 a can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I got some recently from one of the stalls at the curragh military show, 7euro a can.

all city records? never would have thought of them, cheers buddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

no problem:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement