Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony ericsson w995

Options
  • 16-06-2010 5:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

ugh got this few months ago an few the buttons have stopped working... any one know of possible reasons why, and is it worth my while having it sent away?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

ugh got this few months ago an few the buttons have stopped working... any one know of possible reasons why, and is it worth my while having it sent away?

Sure it is, if ya only got it a few months ago then it will still be under warranty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭i.need.a.job

unless they tell me the usual crap like o ya its water damaged which i know its not... i just hate having to deal with these sort of problems....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

unless they tell me the usual crap like o ya its water damaged which i know its not... i just hate having to deal with these sort of problems....

So if they start that lark just threaten them that you're gonna have in independently assessed and when it's proven not to be water damaged the cost for the check will be paid for by them

Is it insured? If so then it'll be a lot easier to lose the phone ;)

Advertisement