Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother - 1st Eviction. Who goes?

Options
  • 16-06-2010 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

Who would you LIKE to see evicted from the Big Brother house this week?

Rachael
    Shabby
    Sunshine

For me it has to be Rachael. I dislike Sunshine the most, but I think Rachael is the least interesting HM out of the 3.

Who goes? YOU decide! 21 votes

Rachael
    0%
    Shabby
    38%
    Oral SlangK_userrizzlaCarroller16TabnabsmailrewopibarelycareKittyeeTrix 8 votes
    Sunshine
    61%
    Mr EFrank Spenceralastair_doomxzanti2qk4udubsgirlCoDy1edellcDeeper BlueKolomanconorhalSonovagunFalcon Crest 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Sunshine

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Shabby
    Rachael, the most uninteresting of the three for me. (Odds are Sunshine will go though).

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Shabby! She just seems really fake, I'm not saying the other two don't but it's more annoying in shabby, and who wears their hat into the bath! As Ben said in his nomination she's too volatile.

Hard to know who will go tho. We might have a better idea when we see what footage gets shown of each of them in tonight and tomorrow's highlight shows.

LOVING BB being back!

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Sunshine
    Shabby - as said before she is so fake. I find her really annoying to watch.

Sunshine while a really annoying person I would say she is just a really annoying person on the outside too.

Rachael - Vain and just thinks the world of herself but again I would say is exactly like that on the outside...

Shabby just has this whole personality that seems false...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Shabby
    I would like to see Sunshine go but to keep the house interesting she should stay to annoy the others a bit more so in that case it should be Rachel:)

Rachel brings the least to the house whereas Shabby and Sunshine have personalities that will create some tension.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Iim hoping that either Sunshine or Rachael go. Both seem to be complete drama queens.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Shabby
    TBH, I think after last nights show, Shabba-skanks is the biggest drama queen of them all. Obviously not the first time she's been accused of being an actress. Touched a nerve did it? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

Pity all three couldn't go, three wastes of space!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

Sunshine
    I hate all three of them! Shabby especially but Sunshine will probably go.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Did Sunshine even say 2 words on last night's show? I missed the first 10 minutes of it but thought it was v strange that all of a sudden she's in the Nathan Gang (ie. shown for a split second in the highlight show).

I hope Shabby's ridiculous behaviour last night will make people vote her out. I'm not the biggest Ben fan but I felt sorry for him trying to make it better and her being a total drama queen. And Caoimhe telling him to go in an explain himself to her made it look like she agreed with Shabby being an idiot about a silly small comment that obviously was not meant to "sabotage" her. Tool O' Toolach from Toolstown!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Dyflin wrote: »
    TBH, I think after last nights show, Shabba-skanks is the biggest drama queen of them all. Obviously not the first time she's been accused of being an actress. Touched a nerve did it? :P

i agree i think after shabbys fight with ben last night it shows what a b1tch she is i would have told her to f**k herself if i had said sorry all those times and she still kept whining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I want Sunshine to go but SHABBY is favourite by the bookies to go would you believe it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Sunshine
    i really want shabby to go as already im sick of all about me attitude as in big brother hates me thats why im up for eviction thats why its me who is going GET OUT THEN :D
    she gets too involved when theres nothing to be involved in and reads to much into things she needs to chill out and calm down

rachael might benefit from staying after the dressing down she got last nite she may wake up and smell the coffee looks arent everything think she is just a bit young and nieve

sunshine is annoying but i think i got distracted by Govan and his bitching and hatred that i did feel a bit sorry for her so i think she deserves a chance

still trying to work out if i love it this year or hate it but definitely the most "i love myself" bunch yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neelyohara

I'm not too sure! I think it comes down to Shabby or Sunshine. I'm pretty sure Sunshine will be booted out by the public.

I do find Rachel to be entertaining...it's her complete self obsession and some of the things she says are just cringe-worthy. I can't remember exactly what she said in the Diary Room in relation to JJ but it was something along the lines of how he was good looking but he isn't giving her attention with makes her sad because she normally has somebody to flirt with and none of the guys are really giving her much attention/flirting. (Which made me think WTF is she talking about, Ben is almost a stalker!).

I can see more stories with Ben being a stalker, Rachel being Rachel and JJ being píssed at her.

To me Sunshine is just whingey. I mean Verucca Gate? What the hell... she just wouldn't shut up, Ben apologised several times but she kept repeating herself over and over. It was almost like Bea from BB10 but at least Bea was dramatic and OTT with it!

I think we've seen as much as we are going to from Shabby, I can see her becoming one of those people who mooch around the house, sleeping and smoking and breaking stupid BB rules. I think the people she considers to be her 'friends' will get fed up of her fairly soon.

I'd like to see Sunshine stay but Im not sure if I can listen to her whinging. At least Shabby is a little more explosive and dramatic (but not an actress... lets get that straight!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

Shabby
    I voted Rachael, but I'm not 100% on that.

Sunshine: I'm sure she's a nice girl, her heart does seem to be in the right place. But she is a total drama queen, which makes her very annoying. She really set herself apart with her food requirements, which shouldn't be a problem but this is the BB house where hair straighteners, cigs and alcohol are far more important than something like food - which is something that always amuses me. In any case the rest of the house seemed to turn on her and we all saw the result. If is stays we should see more tantrums and she will get under the skin of the other HM's, which would make for interesting viewing.

Rachael: To say vain and vapid is to be kind. Again I'm sure she's a nice girl but I doubt that I'm the only one that believes that she bases her friendships around appearance. Her whole approach to JJ was classical. I really don't think that she's ever been rejected before, certainly not so completely. And I doubt that she knows how to handle it. While its upsetting to see her cry, I don't feel sorry for her. She'll leave the house and make a few hundred grand selling her story and her lad mags shots. Watching her ego being smashed would be a good reason for her to stay...

Shabby: I see trouble ahead! She has kicked off a few times, but she does seem to come around and talk about it after. I'm undecided on her in general as I don't know if we've seen the most interesting parts of her personality already. Her kicking off would be the best reason to stay...

No matter who goes we are going to miss an interesting angle, but thats BB...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

K_user wrote: »
    No matter who goes we are going to miss an interesting angle, but thats BB...

aye, tbh I wish Steve was up..
    what an awful boring housemate, I don't think I've heard him speak yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I genuinely think its all fixed lads because an hour ago you could of got 8/1 on sunshine getting evicted, Shabby was 4/6 and Rachel was 5/2. now Sunshine went 8/13 just before they closed the phone lines.. now im a gambler and ive never seen a plunge like that on anything... very very fishy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Genrikh Yagoda

I think it's gonna be makosi:pac:

Advertisement