Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The I.T Crowd - Season 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

It is filmed in front of a live audience, at the bottom of the page it states:-
    This image was captured the day before the live recording of The IT Crowd series 4, and before the audience seating was put in place.

The other temporary sets you can see in the background are (from left to right):

1. Secret
    2. George Lucas-style special effect
    3. Douglas' bedroom

SpeedsIE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I love this show. Watched the 1st episode of the new series on 4od, so funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You're not alone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

0118 999 881 999 119 725 ........ 3

What did you think about the new episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Brendog wrote: »
    0118 999 881 999 119 725 ........ 3

What did you think about the new episode?

it crowd but only from google. Didn't think much of the first episode this season. If that is the answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab8GtuPdrUQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

3 "IT Crowd" threads merged... jaysus lads, open your eyes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Is your house on fire? If you need help i'll email the fire brigade for ya. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Mr E wrote: »
    3 "IT Crowd" threads merged... jaysus lads, open your eyes. :)

Yeah but if I hadn't told you what 0118 999 881 999 119 725 ........ 3 was for would you have merged them, I think not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Elmo wrote: »
    Didn't think much of the first episode this season. If that is the answer.

I thought the new episode was really good! Didn't like Roy being a depressed mess for the whole episode but what can you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Elmo wrote:
    Yeah but if I hadn't told you what 0118 999 881 999 119 725 ........ 3 was for would you have merged them, I think not!

You're talking to the TV Mod, dude..... :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Tonight @ 10pm people! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thought the season opener was a bit of a weak one.. Matt Berry was superb as usual, and there was a couple of good one-liners but something just was a bit "off" about it.

Might just be a temporary blip hopefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Agree, it lacked a few zingers and the pacing was slightly awry, also everyone knows you can't open those high windows in modern office blocks. (we'll overlook the exit of Chris Morris in series one cos that was brilliantly handled as a gag.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

basquille wrote: »
    Thought the season opener was a bit of a weak one.. Matt Berry was superb as usual, and there was a couple of good one-liners but something just was a bit "off" about it.

Yeah it was pretty meh overall apart from the scenes with Matt Berry which saved it bigtime.

Just like you never go full retard, going full nerd can be just as unfunny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Thought it was a solid enough opening episode myself. Not the best episode ever, but certainly not bad. Some very good one liners tonight; Douglas was brilliant as always. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Delicate_Dlite

Liked it, but I agree it was missing the usual 'zingers' that you walk away repeating to everyone who knows you, even though you know it's never funny when out of context. .....but maybe I just do that...

I like Roy being upset, but I thought there was scope for more.
    Granted I think we'll agree, some of his lines were funny due to being eerily familiar.....but then again maybe thats just me....:o

B@stard never did say goodbye....I need Moss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

basquille wrote: »

Agreed

But I am hoping that Moss on countdown will save it next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Anyone know when it'll be up on 4od? Completely forgot that it was tonight :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

It premiered on 4OD last week, I would guess it is still up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I like Roy being upset, but I thought there was scope for more.
    Granted I think we'll agree, some of his lines were funny due to being eerily familiar.....but then again maybe thats just me....:o

I'm sure Moss was recycling some dialogue from a previous series - "women can't live with them..." moment.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

The 3 business men were awful!

Apart from that it wasn't too bad.

''Now listen here sugar tits!!''.... BRILLIANT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

This was built up a little too much for me... Very disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Roy dragged the episode down for me, but overall it was pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'll agree that it wasn't the best episode but it got a couple of laughs outta me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

I thought it was pretty good. A few good lol moments but it felt a bit like 'first of the series' to me - not quite fluent yet. I think momentum will be gained as we go on.
    Doug rocked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You've probably seen it by now, but as with you I missed it that night, but had started watching it by 11pm that night. Just incase you miss another ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Yeah, Friday night's one was a weak episode, especially for a series opener.

Can't wait for next week though....
    Moss and Jeff Stelling - together at last!

Trailer for Episode 2, contains spoilers ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSyGq4ZMXsU

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Thought the Dungeons and Dragons bit was hilarious, also the three business men
    when they came out of the Vag!na Monologues and ranted on about "Talking f@nnies"....
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Anyone know if episode 1 will be on tv again before episode 2? Was out of the country :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭greenbetty69

haha i cant wait for the next one, the ads look hilarious! first episode wasnt as good as i thought it would be but was still ok!

Advertisement