Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housemate Needed.

Options
  • 16-06-2010 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hiya. I have a house in Hazel Park next year with 2 other Second Year girls and we need another person for the house. It's a single room only €75 per week rent (very cheap!). About a 10 minute walk from NUIG and on the plus side the bus is just outside our door so on mornings when you may be a little sensitive ;) you can hop on the bus! If you are interested <PM ME>. This single room will fill fast! :D Only 5 minute walk to the shops!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Firstly €75 euro per week is not cheap for a house in hazel park... I lived in one of those house's this year and it was €68 euro a week. 10 minute walk to college? more like 15-20 mins. Bus's are only every 25/30mins also. 5 minute walk to what shop exactly....?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 paved_paradise

In comparison €75 a week for a house is pretty reasonable. For me it only takes 10 minutes to get to college also depends on speed, where you are going to etc....there's plenty of shortcuts to Westside shopping centre and as you know from lining there last year there is a shop in Hazel itself. Also Topaz and Centra are pretty close and its all downhill anyway so it really shouldn't take a person that long to get to a shop for a bit of food/drink/or emergency stuff. I get what ya mean though thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Sorry OP not looking for a place, however assuming you don't own the property yourself, you need to renegotiate the rent, your paying too much for Hazel Pk.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement