Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIOLOGY LEAVING CERT 2010, really need help!!!

• 16-06-2010 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

i was wondering could put up the page on the 2009 edco exam papers, that show the previous topics to come up? or could i find this page on the internet, really really need this to pass my leaving cert. please help !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭lucybrown

doubt u can get it on the internet. i have it hear i cud type some up 4 u if that wud be any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

i was wondering could put up the page on the 2009 edco exam papers, that show the previous topics to come up? or could i find this page on the internet, really really need this to pass my leaving cert. please help !

I wouldnt really recommend using their tables - half of the time they are wrong. Especially about the experiments! You are better off looking thru the paper to see what came up

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭richy1

lucybrown wrote: »
    doubt u can get it on the internet. i have it hear i cud type some up 4 u if that wud be any help?
    ya cheers all i need is the 2009 line, cuz i have the 2008 papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭JamesJB

You want what came up last year?

If so:
    Experiments = enzyme immobilisation and applications, investigate digestive activity in germinating seeds with starch agar and dicot stem.

part c... Genetics Q. Ecology Q. Respiration and Photosynthesis Q, Human Breathing System, Fungi, Reproduction, Vegetative Propagation, The Eye and a 'note' question on varied topics.

Short questions...pretty much the usual but I'll post them if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Just look at the 2009 paper!

• Advertisement

Just look at the 2009 paper!

I thought OP said they only have 2008 papers?...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Yeah, but on examinations.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

JamesJB wrote: »
    I thought OP said they only have 2008 papers?...

Examinations.ie?

EDIT: Just want to make it clear that this is a suggestion where I was beaten, not me asking what that site is. kthx.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Examinations.ie?

http://www.examinations.ie/
    has all the previous exam papers, just go into examination archive

T4RGET wrote: »
    http://www.examinations.ie/
    has all the previous exam papers, just go into examination archive

lol I know what it is I was suggesting it but was beaten :pac:

• Advertisement

Examinations.ie?

*Slaps Forehead*

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭MonTheBiffy

Examinations.ie?

My god are you serious?! See the search bar up there? yup thats it....right there.....type the bloody thing in there! you're in LC yes? sweet jesus:eek:

*Slaps Forehead*
    My god are you serious?! See the search bar up there? yup thats it....right there.....type the bloody thing in there! you're in LC yes? sweet jesus:eek:

If you'd care to read the post after that...
    JamesJB I expect an official retraction of that facepalm please :p
    lol I know what it is I was suggesting it but was beaten :pac:

If you'd care to read the post after that...
    JamesJB I expect an official retraction of that facepalm please :p

Wait what? I completely forgot about that site like an idiot, even though I have it open RIGHT NOW in chrome to look up past papers for Art History...Hence, Facepalm for my own stupidity. :p

Wait what? I completely forgot about that site like an idiot, even though I have it open RIGHT NOW in chrome to look up past papers for Art History...Hence, Facepalm for my own stupidity. :p

Ah, it was for yourself... carry on. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Do you reckon ill be ok if i leave out ALL of the plant reproduction thing? Like from what each part of the plant does to the actual seed production.. that goes through my freakin head and i hate it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BrenosBolts91

Exams have gone well so far, I reckon I've done enough to get B2's or higher in each, and Ive only two to go.But Im ****ting Bio, its my weakest subject.I got a C1 last year but I need a B2,so any tips would be most welcome

Advertisement