Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIOLOGY

• 16-06-2010 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Is it 100% true that if I study Unit 1, Unit 2 and all the experiments! It counts for 80% of the paper??? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Tis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 iano1

Im doing higher and im completely fudged. Whats unit 1and 2 if ya mind me asking hah?

Have you got Discovering Biology by Michael Meaney?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

iano1 wrote: »
    Im doing higher and im completely fudged. Whats unit 1and 2 if ya mind me asking hah?

It really should say it on your contents page of your book. Look at the chapter list, there should be a bracket across from them or something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

MariaBabii wrote: »
    Is it 100% true that if I study Unit 1, Unit 2 and all the experiments! It counts for 80% of the paper??? :confused:

I dont think 80% of the questions are based on this, (there could be a few options between unit 3's) but if you just study them, you can get around 80% (B1)

• Advertisement

emmm well its a green book anyway ha, me ma moved it and went to work so I dono right now. And yep I know im unorganized but its only the smelly leaving

Actually, no sorry, the poster above is right you can get a B3, 70%, with just Unit 1, 2 and the experiments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

iano1 wrote: »
    emmm well its a green book anyway ha, me ma moved it and went to work so I dono right now. And yep I know im unorganized but its only the smelly leaving

Big double helix on the front and a human body made up of different kinds of scans and stuff to the left? It says it in your contents! :)

Big double helix on the front and a human body made up of different kinds of scans and stuff to the left? It says it in your contents! :)

thanks, its called leaving certificate biology revised edition, by michael o callaghan

Advertisement