Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** The "we are finished!! \o/" thread ...

• 16-06-2010 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

Finished french and hence that's the end of my second level education ;)
    Any body else done?
    Now watch me get steamed this after noon :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

On one hand I envy you, on the other hand two exams a day cannot be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

I prefer my spaced out exam tbh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

On one hand I envy you, on the other hand two exams a day cannot be fun.

Well sir,I am some guy. I just battled through them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Kinda wish I was free, I still feel slightly restricted but only one left.

I got Economics next Wednesday, I need the time to study for it though and aswell as that good few lads finished that day. So hopefully a good night out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭JamesJB

Finished tomorrow. Can't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭lookingfor?

greetings wrote: »
    Finished french and hence that's the end of my second level education ;)
    Any body else done?
    Now watch me get steamed this after noon :D
    why are you getting your hopes up so much i have to more tests to do but i dont have my hopes up because if i do bad i will have to do them agan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sarahisdeadly

Still five more to go. :(
    Not finished til the very last day.

I had a friend that was finished yesterday, that's the earliest I've heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

why are you getting your hopes up so much i have to more tests to do but i dont have my hopes up because if i do bad i will have to do them agan

Maybe he doesn't want to repeat. Also, it's Summer, of course he's going to be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Two more exams left but I'm pretty happy that French is finished. It's my weakest subject and always nag at me in the back of my head while I study something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Damn you, I have Biology tomorrow, German Friday and finally Economics next Wednesday....:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 VARIEGATED GIRL

IM FINISHED TOO!! :D BEST FEELN EVER THO??
    must admit toughest 6 days f my life!!! GOODBYE SCHOOL! HELLO SUMMER 2010??? TIME TA PARTY????:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

I'm finished monday.DCG friday and physics on monday.Tbh I'm not worried as I'd say these are my best subjects so hopefully I'll get B1s in both:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭niamhocxox

Damn i was looking forward to starting this thread :( but oooooooooh ya im done!!!!!! :D the best feeling in the world :p never again, 2 half days......one today and i had the morning of english paper 2 off :rolleyes: it was extremely tough but i did it :D we should get bonus points really?! :D now i have to wait till next week to celebrate cause my friends wont be finished for ages :( but how bad? at least im done!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

I had my first one yesterday. Roll on the 25th...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

Biology and then I am finito. Could not be happier that it's finishing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭hunii07

Finished tomorrow.....:D:D:D:D#
    Down side is its a full day...:( Biology and art history:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cummins_ellen

Not finished until the 22nd :( pile of poo :( But I think a " I'm nearly finished my leaving cert "session will be in order the weekend :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Aisling x

4 more to go :(
    biology, german, accounting and economics...
    i hate that after an entire week of exams i only have 3 subjects done forever..

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

Finished :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Lol down buzz of the century.
    When you finish are you gonna be subdued and indifferent. As captain america pointed out I'm not repeatin no matter what so I can be cheery ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 milk two sugars

finished today !! :D best feeeling ever !!!

4 days of full exams ! ready to sleep all day and drink all night now fr summer !! :D

french paper was lovely !! :D history was quite goood ! sorta messed up my johnson question but who gives a F**k its summer !! WOOOO

how great is it to be finished ??? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

finished today !! :D best feeeling ever !!!

4 days of full exams ! ready to sleep all day and drink all night now fr summer !! :D

french paper was lovely !! :D history was quite goood ! sorta messed up my johnson question but who gives a F**k its summer !! WOOOO

how great is it to be finished ??? :D:D

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY sum buzz beeing finished , falling asleep tho after that history exam god im recked . . . goin for a power nap then out on the beeeeeeeeeeeer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I'm only half done. I've got Chemistry, German, Accounting and Applied Maths left.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

DAMN. I was about to start this thread. :P

But yeah, FINISHED! :D:D:D

Did every LC exam since last Wednesday except engineering, almost all HL so I'm absolutely wrecked now! :pac:

Every single one went better than I thought it would so happy out! :D

Would say I was lucky, but luck is what you make it. ;)

What a feeling though. Have a great Summer everyone! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bidy

I finished today and i really can't believe it. Most of my friends are finishing tommorrow so the partying will soon commence... overall im pretty happy with my leaving cert, august will be interesting...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

Why aren't you in a ditch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bidy

Getting my energy for tommorrow...It was either that or party alone!! but for days of 2 exams and all night cramming does exhaust haha...gunna sleep so well tonight...
    tommorow...party at my friends with a bar and a bbq...followed by the pub for cocktails then headin to the gaa disco...gunna be the best night EVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

headin to the gaa disco

Are you sure you're in the right forum...? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

bidy wrote: »
    gaa disco
    bidy wrote: »
    best night EVER!

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Are you sure you're in the right forum...? :P

Barnhall, the GAA is an organisation set up for men who like to play with *round* balls, rather than the elliptical variety which you prefer. :p

They have occasionally been known to organise social functions as well. :pac:

Advertisement