Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** The "we are finished!! \o/" thread ...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Oh dearrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

bidy wrote: »
    tommorow...party at my friends with a bar and a bbq...followed by the pub for cocktails then headin to the gaa disco...gunna be the best night EVER!

Cocktails and a Gaa disco. Unreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bidy

hahah yes im sur eim in the right thread! theres discos every thursday night in our gaa club..over 18 like there class craic:D
    and 2 of the bars have special cocktail nights
    so syked!!!

then gang of heading to salou in 2 weeks:D anyone else going abroad??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

im actually jealous of thosw who still have exams.
    my last exam was french and imj not feeling confident about anyone of themespecially maths and english.
    if i had one more it wud make a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

I just finished Biology, therefore ending my status as a Leaving Cert student. I don't feel excited or anything, just normal. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kois

Can't believe it's over.
    Feels good man. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭hunii07

FINISHED YAY...... :D:D:p:p:D:D
    So happy its unreal......:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Lads, I envy yous! See ya next Friday.........:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Feels great to be finished :D Have to wait until next week to celebrate properly but not to bothered about that! Love taking it easy : )

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dodgystuff

Finished today :D

It feels so weird to not have to study, I keep getting these moments where I feel like I should be doing something.

I took SOOO much satisfaction out of sealing my art history paper today. I cleared everything off my desk, just had the answer book on the table, slowly took off the thingy-ma-jig and sealed it, subconsciously smiling away to myself. My superintendant was like "finished?" me: "oooh yeah". Handed her the paper and walked out of the hall for the last time :) Beautiful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kingsley16

i finished yesterday, i had biology and that was it. i'm so delighted it's over, after a whole week of break-less exams since it started on wednesday 9th. that was the longest week of my life :eek:

i haven't had more than 6 hours sleep since a week before it started. now that the whole thing is finished, i keep thinking i have to study but i don't :D gonna sleep like a baby, watch the world cup and enjoy the weather ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

Shup Randy ya oul' git! I wsa suggesting that, as far as I was aware the GAA disco is normally somehwere that junior cert students celebrate rather than us lot (As a 20 year old repeat student I'm too old for any LC parties anyway :P)

So there, leave me and my funny shaped balls alone

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

about time I joined this thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Yes, I am finished!

BTW, monaghanmissus. What part of Monaghan are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

just outside town!

are you a fellow Monaghaner? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

just outside town!

are you a fellow Monaghaner? ;)

My da is from Castleblayney :D

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I just woke up lol the joys of no exams...!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 sabrinaspelman

fufureida wrote: »
    I just woke up lol the joys of no exams...!!!

its a great feeling isn't it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I hate this thread. Please lock it until the 22nd!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

i agree!

• Advertisement

zam wrote: »

Hell yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

zam wrote: »
    shblob wrote: »
    i agree!
    Hell yes.
    No ...
    Shup Randy ya oul' git! I wsa suggesting that, as far as I was aware the GAA disco is normally somehwere that junior cert students celebrate rather than us lot (As a 20 year old repeat student I'm too old for any LC parties anyway :P)

So there, leave me and my funny shaped balls alone
    ... but I'll ban Barnhall and his funny shaped balls all the way back to Baby Wezz if you like? ;)

No ...

... but I'll ban Barnhall and his funny shaped balls all the way back to Baby Wezz if you like? ;)

Your abusing your power.

*hides*

Am I going the right way about getting my name forcibly changed Randy ol' pal?

Also, is the hatred for rugby or for Barnhall specifically? :P

fufureida wrote: »
    Your abusing your power.
    Absolutely.
    Am I going the right way about getting my name forcibly changed Randy ol' pal?
    Absolutely.
    Also, is the hatred for rugby or for Barnhall specifically? :P
    Absolutely.

Then a name change is in order I feel... Don't make me wreak havoc now ;) Knew the Barhall link would get me in trouble!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

I dont finish till the 22nd, and when i get home i have to completely clear out my room coz im getting rid of my desk and i have a new bed to put in!

Im not dreading the 22nd coz of spanish, im dreading the actual effort of cleaning the lump of sh*ite that is my room!! so many sheets/books/copies/socks/yogurt containers/ clothes piled everywhere!! kill me now please?!

Then a name change is in order I feel... Don't make me wreak havoc now ;) Knew the Barhall link would get me in trouble!
    Hmmm ... it would probably only mean changing a couple of letters, mind you ...

muffinz wrote: »
    I dont finish till the 22nd, and when i get home i have to completely clear out my room coz im getting rid of my desk and i have a new bed to put in!

Im not dreading the 22nd coz of spanish, im dreading the actual effort of cleaning the lump of sh*ite that is my room!! so many sheets/books/copies/socks/yogurt containers/ clothes piled everywhere!! kill me now please?!

My room Is the same. Just replace yogurt cartons with orange peels.

• Advertisement

muffinz wrote: »

Wah? I'm gonna take pleasure in throwing all the notes and **** that have plagued my life for the last 9 months in the bin.

Advertisement