Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL French Disaster

• 16-06-2010 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

If my comprehensions went okay-ish, a few wrongs answers, my written went okay-ish, not very amazing but not awful, my aural was passable but pretty crap and my oral was very good, is it possible I could get a B2 or a B3? Or do you have to be pretty amazing at everything to get that?

And what did you think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Meh, I don't know what to say. I felt like a couldn't prepare much for the exam and it sort of went that way. I was hoping I could remember some of the vocab I had about recession but they weren't that important.

The aural went better than I thought while the comprehension was disasterous for me. I couldn't understand most of the one about Driving License(sp?). "fingers crossed for C1/higher"

Advertisement