Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age groups use Rock & Metal?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

35-45 years
    I've been listening to rock since I was a baby. Parents would sing Queen songs to me instead of lulabies. It's in my soul. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

45 +
    I voted for all of them.. hell my mother even likes some metal and rock like! I know people of all ages that listens to the stuff. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Frosha

35-45 years
    Malice_ wrote: »
    I think you hit the nail on the head there. It's like other people believe that once you hit your twenties you're going to cut your hair, start dressing sensibly and listen to Newstalk on the way to work rather than Appetite for Destruction. My twenties are well behind me and I haven't done any of those things yet :).

I just turned 26 and I have to say I obviously completely ignored the convention too!!! In my mid twenties I discovered a love of metal starteda piercing collection, got my first ink and dyed my hair all sorts of ridiculous colours!!!!!
    I completely missed out on decent metal in my youth but I think being older I actually appreciate it more!!!

Advertisement