Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Beefy, made me think of this. I know all too well!

funny-new-game-kid-adult-gamer-shelf.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Jeez between the Steam sale & PS+, I'm starting to lose all sense of reality :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,091 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah PS+ and Steam are competing to see which can give me the most unplayed games.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

At this stage of my backlog of games due to PS+, If they came out next month and said "No new games this month, finish the one's we gave you"

I'd be happy!

Played NFS:MW on my Vita and really liked it! Can't wait to play the PS3 Version!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

EnterNow wrote: »
    Jeez between the Steam sale & PS+, I'm starting to lose all sense of reality :D

I'm in the same boat an I'll raise you the hungarian xbox store!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Got an error code when installing Catherine, meaning I have to download it again. Anyone else have this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Thinking of buying a Vita as well due to the amount of vita games i have with +

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Risteard wrote: »
    Got an error code when installing Catherine, meaning I have to download it again. Anyone else have this issue?

It would help if you said what error code, but if it's about the install being corrupt try disabling SPI on your router.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Varik wrote: »
    It would help if you said what error code, but if it's about the install being corrupt try disabling SPI on your router.

Worked out grand in the end. Installed fine on the second try. Looks like a pretty good game from first impressions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Risteard wrote: »
    Worked out grand in the end. Installed fine on the second try. Looks like a pretty good game from first impressions.

Mental game alright. May finish it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

In Oz at the moment, staying in Brisbane for the next few months so I picked up a second hand ps3 off ebay, and what a selection ive built up from ps+ , ps3 and router will be red by the end of the week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭dohboy

eddhorse wrote: »
    Mental game alright. May finish it...

Enjoyed it at the start but found it a bit one dimensional and gave up. Still glad I got to play it tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭theUbiq

RedXIV wrote: »
    Gotta be at least a year since we got AC2 on Plus at this stage? Go team playstation!

I've been with PS Plus since it began and don't recall AC2 being free... I think you may be making this up? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

Does anyone know how to get the no level cap for Uncharted 3? Can't find it in the PSstore, only thing I can find is the level 25 cap within the game but I want the no level cap!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,091 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

theUbiq wrote: »
    I've been with PS Plus since it began and don't recall AC2 being free... I think you may be making this up? :confused:

There was a free trial but the game wasn't free. I thought it was as well when it was in my download list but when I downloaded it, it was just the trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Indeed. Just a 60 minute full game trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Checked and I have AC2 as a full game available to download but AC:Brotherhood is a trial

It was a glitch from months ago. My bad. I thought everyone had it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Tomb Raider is on sale for €18.89 (for PS+ members) for the rest of July. Is the "Digital Edition" too which has some DLC included.

Am tempted to get it at that price but I'm afraid that by the time I get to play it I'll see it free on the IGC!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Niska

CastorTroy wrote: »
    There was a free trial but the game wasn't free. I thought it was as well when it was in my download list but when I downloaded it, it was just the trial.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was the full game :D

It was a glitch from months ago. My bad. I thought everyone had it :o

No big deal, I was trying to figure out how I'd missed it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PS Memories sale updated today. Everyone needs to get The Walking Dead for a tenner. Plus, Resi 4 HD is finally on sale.

Additional 10% PS Plus discount on all deals, unless otherwise stated
    Alice: Madness Returns
    Was €29.99/£19.99, now €19.99/£15.99
    Not available in Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE

Ape Escape
    Was €12.99/£10.99, now €6.49/£5.19

Beyond Good and Evil HD
    Was €9.99/£7.99, now €4.99/£3.99
    Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar

Demon’s Souls
    Was €19.99/£15.99, now €9.99/£7.99

F1 2012
    Was €39.99/£29.99, now €19.99/£15.99
    Not available in Poland, Russia, Ukraine

F1 Race Stars
    Was €24.99/£19.99, now €19.99/£15.99

inFAMOUS Collection
    Was €34.99/£28.49- Now €17.99/£13.99

Killzone
    Was €14.99/£11.99, now €7.49/£5.99

LittleBigPlanet
    Was €14.99/£10.99, now €7.49/£5.99

Medieval Moves

MotorStorm Apocalypse

Ratchet & Clank
    Was €14.99/£11.99, now €7.49/£5.99

Resident Evil 4 HD

Starhawk

Tales From Space: About a Blob
    Was €6.99/£5.49, now €2.99/£2.39

The Walking Dead-Season Pass

WipEout HD
    Was €7.99/£6.49, now €3.99/£3.19

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Classics HD
    Was €24.99/£19.99 – €12.49/£9.89
    (No additional PS Plus discount)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Every time I see "Ape Escape" I get excited thinking it's the original PS1 game and every time it turns out to be that ****ty move game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I can't decide whether to get The Walking Dead on PSN or on iPad. it just seems like the sort of game I'd be unlikely to sit down at home and play through on my console. Seems well suited to the iPad...?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I can't decide whether to get The Walking Dead on PSN or on iPad. it just seems like the sort of game I'd be unlikely to sit down at home and play through on my console. Seems well suited to the iPad...?

Its very much a story and character development based game, not one that you pick up play for 10 minutes and put down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Beefy78 wrote: »

Either way.. get it. It is Awesome! if you buy on PS3 the save game carries over to the future Season 2. So if you want to continue the series with decisions etc.. carrying over. Buy PS3 version!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

How long is the PS Memories Sale on for, want to get Resident Evil 4 HD but do not get paid till tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Xenji wrote: »
    How long is the PS Memories Sale on for, want to get Resident Evil 4 HD but do not get paid till tomorrow.

Sales usually last approx. two weeks.

Stealth Inc. is also out today, going to pick that up.
    It's a cross buy title too.
    Free dlc(ie content not included in game on release) for first week.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/23/stealth-inc-sneaks-onto-playstation-3-and-ps-vita-tomorrow/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

sheehy83 wrote: »
    PS Memories sale updated today. Everyone needs to get The Walking Dead for a tenner. Plus, Resi 4 HD is finally on sale.

Yeah, for €8.99 with Plus going to have to give the Walking Dead a go. The demo seemed very clunky and initially put me off.

Looking at that list of games too, with Plus we've already got at least six of those games free, seven if you include Wipeout HD from the post-meltdown choices.

Demon’s Souls

Bargain right here - one of the best ever games on PS3!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Anybody played Starhawk (recently)?
    Is there much activity online still?

Loved Warhawk, especially with the split screen online play.

At €9 it seems like a bargain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement