Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

theUbiq wrote: »
    Demon’s Souls
    Was €19.99/£15.99, now €9.99/£7.99

Bargain right here - one of the best ever games on PS3!

it was free on PSN+

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

jaxdasher wrote: »
    it was free on PSN+

And still is, at the moment - grab it while you still can! Or sign up to PS+ and grab it while you still can! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭lertsnim

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Everyone needs to get The Walking Dead for a tenner.

Nice. Was going to get it last week but went for Trine instead :) Will definitely get it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

lertsnim wrote: »
    Nice. Was going to get it last week but went for Trine instead :) Will definitely get it now.

On my 2nd playthrough now, just as good as the first time around, brilliant!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Not much in that Summer sale tbh...and not much for me in the Auguest PS+ either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Anybody played Starhawk (recently)?
    Is there much activity online still?

Loved Warhawk, especially with the split screen online play.

At €9 it seems like a bargain.

Still not thrown myself into Starhawk but considering that Warhawk still has an active community (I logged in and played a couple of games just last weekend) I'm sure there's still people playing Starhawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Zone of the enders HD got patched so it actually looks good this time, but it's been patched 3 days after the sale ended and it's ~€25 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Email from Sony today says nothing about Spec Ops for August.???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Email from Sony today says nothing about Spec Ops for August.???

I think the emails always show 2 PS3 games then 1 PSvita game.

Really hoping Spec Ops is still coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So whats next month lads ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

It is getting difficult keeping up with the number of games. I finally got round to finishing the game I bought (Last of Us) and one of those I downloaded (Hitman) just this week. I still have'nt tried any of the others I downloaded last month.

Good complaint I suppose

What happend to devil way cry

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

What happend to devil way cry

Nothing. You can still buy it.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Nothing. You can still buy it.

It was on that list of games for PS plus that came out months ago and up to now was right each month.

Varik wrote: »
    It was on that list of games for PS plus that came out months ago and up to now was right each month.

Was that an official list?
    I don't recollect Sony announcing it.

Was that an official list?
    I don't recollect Sony announcing it.

It was a leak and until now it was right. The list had about 3 months and was right 2/3 of the time.

Ah thats a pity i was looking forward to getting it for nothing, Have had Mafia 2 at one stage was only ok :/ looking forward to Spec Ops 2 though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I could be wrong on this, but something tells me we'll see Devil May Cry in September/October.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I could be wrong on this, but something tells me we'll see Devil May Cry in September/October.

I reckon this too.

• Advertisement

Tips for downloading PSN+ game. If you can download it as PSN+ trial before it goes free. It saves you time ahead. Doesn't matter if you used up the time limit before aslong aayou can download it fully. Come Wednesday all you need is to do is activate it and boom. Done it with BF3 and doing it with Mafia 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Tips for downloading PSN+ game. If you can download it as PSN+ trial before it goes free. It saves you time ahead. Doesn't matter if you used up the time limit before aslong aayou can download it fully. Come Wednesday all you need is to do is activate it and boom. Done it with BF3 and doing it with Mafia 2.

Good tip, but had to re-read three or four times :)

RangeR wrote: »
    Good tip, but had to re-read three or four times :)

1.) Download Psn+ trial version of the upcoming free game, eg. Mafia 2.

2.) Wait for Wednesday and purchase it as full game.

3.) ????

4.) Profit.

BUT WHATS NUMBER 3!!!!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I have a Play Station PLUS 30 day trial code, is there anyway to use this without having to use your credit card etc?

I have a Play Station PLUS 30 day trial code, is there anyway to use this without having to use your credit card etc?

There is.
    Where it says redeem codes, put in the code and off you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

There is.
    Where it says redeem codes, put in the code and off you go.
    I did it, but it says code invalid. I looked beside the code, and under it says "In order to activate this subscription you will need a credit/debit card." :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Nope, they need the details to verify your card and that you're capable of buying things from the PSN. You can however set it so that it doesn't auto-renew.

Other than that, you can set an alarm or reminder on your phone to cancel it in 29/30 days time.

I did it, but it says code invalid. I looked beside the code, and under it says "In order to activate this subscription you will need a credit/debit card." :(

Apologies, been a while since I set up a PSN account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

This months games are up online now. well i 'purchased' from my vita but not showing up on the website yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement